Thinking about downsizing....anyone done it? | Page 7 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Thinking about downsizing....anyone done it?

How does someone take 1942817 corners and still have chicken strips..? Give it to me for 10 mins, in a parking lot.. I'll eat them for you.

mmm..chicken strips..

homer-simpson-drooling.jpg

The ninja 300 is a great bike btw :p More than enough power for the street and power to pass on the highway. It can also easily get up to speed with a 2up.

I've done three Kawa demo days and ridden most of the bikes they sell right now, the 300 was the one that stood out. Didn't like the single pot ABS, but the dual pot non-ABS was nice, with one of the best transmissions and clutches ever , on any bike, and perfect EFI mapping, unlike some Italian brands at three times the price.

Another factor for downsizing is the fact that the cost of living is skyrocketing in the GTA. Insurance is a total rip off. When you are on the major motorcycle forums with the majority of membership from the US. I think to myself, they have it so good.
you need to live there to realize how badly America sucks ***.

OP- it all comes down to cock size. Thankfully I have a huge penis and could withstand the public shaming of going back to a 250cc from other 650cc bikes I've owned in the past. If you have a small penis, whatever you do...don't downsize! No chick will ever have sex with you...more than once...again.

yeah, I'd buy a Corvette but Just For Men doesn't make my hair color shade.

I lived in Missouri for a few years actually and I can list a ton of things that are better about being there. Toronto is a **** hole and will always be a **** hole. I'll take the states any day over the ridiculously over inflated housing market and cost of living anywhere in the gta. Add things like insurance, costs of basics like groceries and you'd notice just a tad of a difference.

I lived in Missouri for a few years actually and I can list a ton of things that are better about being there. .

Missouri? are you kidding? 36th in ranking for income, a whopping $45K mean family income. Toronto is now a doosh city, but there are many nicer places to live outside of the GTA. Toronto is not all Ontario.

I lived in LA, NY and NC, gladly came back.

Missouri? are you kidding? 36th in ranking for income, a whopping $45K mean family income. Toronto is now a doosh city, but there are many nicer places to live outside of the GTA. Toronto is not all Ontario.

I lived in LA, NY and NC, gladly came back.

Well la and ny suck. Period. The avg income in awesome on terrible is 48k apparently. So as a single person how does one afford the 450-500k avg house price out here away from Toronto? Add a car and regular life bills such as insurance etc and yes that sounds like a winning solution to me. Our family income was also more than 45k and that was back in the early 2000s. We were comfortable and had 3 kids too. So tell me again how this great province is so much better? I know for example my ex pays 41 dollars a month insurance (fully covered) on a brand new maxima. Her 2600 Sq foot 3 year old home was less than 250k and the general cost of living trumps us by a landslide.

Back on topic.... op have you figured out a bike yet? I still think a ninja 300 would be a great street bike

300 Ninja is a fine machine. My buddy just came back from big USA road trip(car). He said there are very poor people and some others doing quite well thank you very much. In one city he was sharing a smoke with the concierge in front of the hotel when, totally unprovoked, the concierge pointed down across the street and said "you don't want to go past there at night".

Got pulled over a few times for my riding style on my Hypermotard 1100.No tickets,but the warnings were getting more frequent.So i sold it and bought a 280cc trialer.Wheelies,stoppies lots more legal fun. :)

Got pulled over a few times for my riding style on my Hypermotard 1100.No tickets,but the warnings were getting more frequent.

Warnings rather than tickets. One of the benefits of pulling a helmet off an old head.

Warnings rather than tickets. One of the benefits of pulling a helmet off an old head.
For sure.I was told that the last time i was pulled over.Cop said that it wouldn't apply next time.

This thread still about slow bikes?

Or has op smartened up and bought a MAN'S BIKE ?

This thread still about slow bikes?

Or has op smartened up and bought a MAN'S BIKE ?

Here, see what a proper rider can do against a big man bikes. I've seen guys on well set up 300s do a quick pace until the straights, but passing on a straight isn't exactly skill.

[video=youtube_share;dB7TPmBYDkE]http://youtu.be/dB7TPmBYDkE[/video]

Back
Top Bottom