Luxury Car Rental for Wedding | GTAMotorcycle.com

Luxury Car Rental for Wedding

mimico_polak

Site Supporter
Hey guys,

Just looking for recommendations on renting a luxury / old classic car for our wedding this year!? I see that GTA Exotics does this but also heard nothing but bad things about them!

Or if you know anyone willing to rent out for a few hours (Church and Reception are both in south Etobicoke) we'd also consider that option (LoL as if anyone will rent their pride and joy!?)

Big limo etc are not our thing so we would either go with a 2 door or 4 door sedan as the only party coming with us are the best man and maid of honour.

Cheers!

Post sample cars that you would be interested in so people have an idea if they can help. Are you driving around in the car, using it for pictures, or just using it for transportation between venues?

FYI renting from a person is a terrible plan (insurance is invalid), however if they let you borrow their car and you give them a present to thank them, you shouldn't have any problems.

Good luck and congrats on the wedding.

Post sample cars that you would be interested in so people have an idea if they can help. Are you driving around in the car, using it for pictures, or just using it for transportation between venues?

FYI renting from a person is a terrible plan (insurance is invalid), however if they let you borrow their car and you give them a present to thank them, you shouldn't have any problems.

A present of money?

Thank you. The idea came up late last night from my wife so hadn't had much of time to think yet. I'll ask her tonight and update tomorrow morning/tonight after work.

Use of the car will be only b/w venues. From home to church to hall is no more than 10km, maybe 20 depending on where my wife will be getting ready.

Hey guys,

Just looking for recommendations on renting a luxury / old classic car for our wedding this year!? I see that GTA Exotics does this but also heard nothing but bad things about them!

Or if you know anyone willing to rent out for a few hours (Church and Reception are both in south Etobicoke) we'd also consider that option (LoL as if anyone will rent their pride and joy!?)

Big limo etc are not our thing so we would either go with a 2 door or 4 door sedan as the only party coming with us are the best man and maid of honour.

Cheers!

I can drive you in my 2010 Old Man Gold Charger! There's nothing better than GOLD! PM me and I'm sure we can figure out something!

You're welcome in advance!

My bride and I rented a 6 cyl convertible Mustang from Discount, had the look without the cost. Pics turned out great.

Hey guys,

Cheers!
Didn't you worked for a dealership once upon a time?

LMAO! What a rip off. When I was in UK, you could rent a Lambo Murcielago for less than half what you can rent a Ferrari from this place...
My cousin rented a Rolls Royce Phantom for $300 for his wedding day.

http://www.affinitycarrentals.com/

Haven't rented an exotic or classic from them but they treated me quite well for a regular rental.

LMAO! What a rip off. When I was in UK, you could rent a Lambo Murcielago for less than half what you can rent a Ferrari from this place...
My cousin rented a Rolls Royce Phantom for $300 for his wedding day.

Welcome to Ontario!

Which discount? do you recall ?

Not discount but...
Enterprise Oakville had convertible Stangs last year (same address as Budds collission centre) it was $82/day for insurance/rental coverage and $120 regular if I recall correctly. Might be worth a call.

Back
Top Bottom