Rider down QEW/Dorval Drive | GTAMotorcycle.com

Rider down QEW/Dorval Drive

Psycho_Biker

Passed by the scene on my way to work. Hard to tell what happened and not much news other than from a traffic report. OPP tweeted minor injuries only thankfully. GWS rider!

wtf is with everyone posting about every single bike that may have fallen over, or otherwise a minor accident.

OPP don't normally attend when someone just "drops" their bike. I guess no one is forcing you to read the threads.

wtf is with everyone posting about every single bike that may have fallen over, or otherwise a minor accident.

Yea really.....I'm with you on this, it's almost like those who post can't wait to say it online.

I am of the opinion is that It should be restricted for major incidents only.

Forum called "Fallen Rider/In memory of".
"Condolences and well wishes"

I don't see the harm in posting about an accident. Person could be badly injured or dead.
Nor do I recall any sticky post saying "Only post if someone is dead."

So to make this post relevant.

GWS rider.

Last edited:
Good if no one was seriously injured.

For those that don't like threads like this, don't click it. Wild concept I know :rolleyes:

You should always try to put yourself in someone else's shoes - I'd be very grateful if someone posted for me

A lot of us pass accident scenes and want to know the outcome - if the rider was ok or not...

This isn't posers dropping bikes at their Timmies but actual accidents.
Don't like it, the don't come here.

Not that this should be a debate thread but I'm all for being in the know. Anyone could be a friend or family member - and this is one way to get that news.

GWS rider.

Hey, mister, before posting here, READ THE RULES. These threads are not for discussions or your **** opinion.

Back
Top Bottom