RDT July 5 | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

RDT July 5

lol that is what I do most times my Harry's laptimer decides not to work - This time it did except for the first session, but no one needs to see that first session on track times ;)

Yes, I agree that those first session times were nothing that anyone wants to hear about lol... it was greasy out there!

He is a friend of mine, not sure of all the details, but yes his collar bone snapped in half as he tumbled down the track. He'll find out on Tuesday if he's going to have surgery or not.
Well wish him the best. I hear it is painful break.

lol that is what I do most times my Harry's laptimer decides not to work - This time it did except for the first session, but no one needs to see that first session on track times ;)
I had the same issues with HLT when I went there. It kept making the front straight it's own lap, then timing the rest of the lap, super annoying. I e-mailed Harry about the problem and he sent me some secret buttons to press, then told me to walk all the way around the outside of the track then all the way around the inside and send him the log and he'll reference it against my recorded data and see what's up. I haven't snuck into CTMP to do my walk around yet :(

I had the same issues with HLT when I went there. It kept making the front straight it's own lap, then timing the rest of the lap, super annoying. I e-mailed Harry about the problem and he sent me some secret buttons to press, then told me to walk all the way around the outside of the track then all the way around the inside and send him the log and he'll reference it against my recorded data and see what's up. I haven't snuck into CTMP to do my walk around yet :(
It's funny you say that because, the laptimer didn't work for the first session, so i went in and set my own track with just a finish and starting point, that one was just giving me a 5 sec lap (the front straight) but at the same time the regular already downloaded track started recording properly, so i had two sets of laps, one from the track i set with 5 sec each and the regular one with the proper times.

Nice to put a face to the name and be able to chat for a bit Vickie.

Great to meet you. So glad you came over to say hello. We hope to meet up with you again at the next event

Last edited:
Here's another vid, mostly following a rider on green bike and white leathers. Pass it on if you know the rider.

[video=youtube_share;8KV0XSmMG6s]http://youtu.be/8KV0XSmMG6s?list=UUMDwLaVe4GYWojoBSdRzmww[/video]

Back
Top Bottom