RDT July 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

RDT July 5

ATTS

I see a couple other threads going up for this weekend, sooooo...

Anyone doing the Saturday at Mosport RDT this weekend?

I'll be there, probably spending morning trying to fight the leathers on!

I'm debating it for Sunday but need to change gearing if so. Out fishing on lake Huron now so if I'm back in time I may join the melee.

I'll be there, probably spending morning trying to fight the leathers on!
What number are you?

I'm debating it for Sunday but need to change gearing if so. Out fishing on lake Huron now so if I'm back in time I may join the melee.
I assume by the change gearing response you have been there before? What do you have on it now and what do you change it to?

Forget Sunday, come out and play Saturday. I just saw your signature, is that new? Thats a great line.

I'll be there Sunday. Anyone know if I can pay at the gate with pro6?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If there is room they will let you

What number are you?

I assume by the change gearing response you have been there before? What do you have on it now and what do you change it to?

Forget Sunday, come out and play Saturday. I just saw your signature, is that new? Thats a great line.

Right now geared for the big tracks, switch out the sprocket to make "shorter" gears. Means I can get out of second maybe. I think I'm running 16/48 right now, gotta take a look and see what's available in my bins. Just started raining here so we may return early. Saturday I have tentative plans already. Even if I don't ride this weekend my friends are so at some point I will be around

Thanks, signature is jokes.

Right now geared for the big tracks, switch out the sprocket to make "shorter" gears. Means I can get out of second maybe. I think I'm running 16/48 right now, gotta take a look and see what's available in my bins. Just started raining here so we may return early. Saturday I have tentative plans already. Even if I don't ride this weekend my friends are so at some point I will be around

Thanks, signature is jokes.

:( I'm leaning more towards Saturday..

What number are you?

I ran -1 +2 there and by the end of the day I was in 3rd gear for most of the track shifting down to 2nd for a bit. -1 +3 would be better for me I think but I don't have it. bike is a 05 636

edit: as I typed that I just remembered I got a 46 from Paulo. So I will be running -1 +3 this time

Last edited:
Right now geared for the big tracks, switch out the sprocket to make "shorter" gears. Means I can get out of second maybe. I think I'm running 16/48 right now

I ran -1/+4 (15/47) on my CBR600 last time I was there, 2nd & 3rd gear. I switched to -1/0 for Calabogie, aiming to switch back to short gearing for Saturday.

I ran -1 +2 there and by the end of the day I was in 3rd gear for most of the track shifting down to 2nd for a bit. -1 +3 would be better for me I think but I don't have it. bike is a 05 636

edit: as I typed that I just remembered I got a 46 from Paulo. So I will be running -1 +3 this time
Mexican Sprocket!

I will be there but not sure If i will bring the UNCPRL1000 out to play.

Anyone that will be there come and say hi. I am #722 all green gsxr under a dark blue pop up (GixxerN8 will also be with me #158 )

On my 600 I ran -1/+1 and was hitting 3rd gear several times per lap.

am -1/+2right now and will see how that goes.

I ran -2/+2 15/47 (07 R1) last time at the track (my first/only time there). I don't think I got out of 2nd gear the whole day, was tickling the rev limiter at 174km/h on the side straight before track exit. I'm going to try and make Sunday probably, hope my Q3's got enuff life left in em!

Last edited:
I ran -2/+2 15/57 (07 R1) last time at the track (my first/only time there). I don't think I got out of 2nd gear the whole day, was tickling the rev limiter at 174km/h on the side straight before track exit. I'm going to try and make Sunday probably, hope my Q3's got enuff life left in em!

+2 or +12??

Ill be there with a couple of friends on Sunday. #66 Black GSXR 1000. Running -1, +2. Never been on this track but Pro 6 has given it
their kudos. Looking forward to it. Weather is looking good so far but a possible thunderstorm is listed.

Back
Top Bottom