July 6 mosport rdt roll call | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

July 6 mosport rdt roll call

First track day at the RDT, first track day in 2 years and first track day with Pro6. Was extremely impressed with the whole team, it was flawlessly run.

First track day at the RDT, first track day in 2 years and first track day with Pro6. Was extremely impressed with the whole team, it was flawlessly run.

Yeah, that was great. Fun track.

Thanks to Dave for help finding a brake lever.

It was a good stress free day at the track, 2 groups only, way more track time than any other track day I have done.

It was a good stress free day at the track, 2 groups only, way more track time than any other track day I have done.

yes a day with perfect weather and tons of track time, I clocked 240km....distance that is, way more than usual. track was clean, everyone behaved and it made for a perfect day. I finally got a chance to try out my Pirelli supercoarsa tires.....wholly @#%^#, it was like riding a different bike...almost wore my toe guards off completely :)

yes a day with perfect weather and tons of track time, I clocked 240km....distance that is, way more than usual. track was clean, everyone behaved and it made for a perfect day. I finally got a chance to try out my Pirelli supercoarsa tires.....wholly @#%^#, it was like riding a different bike...almost wore my toe guards off completely :)
I try to not to offer criticism when it comes to track riding because I'm still new, but I can tell you this: if you're dragging toes, you're doing it wrong.

If this is Ed I'm the other old guy out there on the black gix. Mina is right. I followed you with my go pro and you need to plant those feet on the pegs and shift your body over in the corners and get your knee out. You will have way more fun. Just saying.

If this is Ed I'm the other old guy out there on the black gix. Mina is right. I followed you with my go pro and you need to plant those feet on the pegs and shift your body over in the corners and get your knee out. You will have way more fun. Just saying.
if I could I sure would.. but my knees are in such bad shape what you see is the best that I can do. Last time I tried knee down I couldn't walk for 2 days....(new knee coming in November) and BTW who are you calling old LOL. LOL. LOL. just dooin the best I can with what I got but thanks for the tips....Ed

No worries my friend. Having fun is what it is all about. Don't know if you have adjustable rearsets, but that may help also getting your pegs a bit higher.

Back
Top Bottom