July 5th TMP, Roll call | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

July 5th TMP, Roll call

Mikey motos cbr was about dead even with my 1k gsxr, I could out break easy into one but would of been a dick move on the inside

So why didn't you? It's red group make the pass stop making excuses :)

I did pass, but heavy breaking onto the inside of a corner hes going to turn into.....no thanks. If was warp tiger fine but not going to high risk a corner on someone. Plus it was harder to find a clean way past.

ive got 465 pics from that day from intermediate group, im just posting them to facebook right now, several pics of the red gixxer 600 rider had a yellow suit, we talked to him at lunch time, and a few shots of the primer gixxer thou, older gen, number 2 on the nose i think. several other bikes as well. send me a pm with your name and ill add you as a friend
w
I'm the guy with the red gsxr yellow suit/yellow helmet, I really want those pics! any chance you can PM me your facebook name please. I have videos of the first 6 session I'll post the links soon as its done uploading.

w
I'm the guy with the red gsxr yellow suit/yellow helmet, I really want those pics! any chance you can PM me your facebook name please. I have videos of the first 6 session I'll post the links soon as its done uploading.
yeah man ill send you my name in a minute, i got some pics of you with us and im sure youre in some of our videos.
whats done to mikes cbr? seems like it pulls pretty good

Back
Top Bottom