July 5th TMP, Roll call | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

July 5th TMP, Roll call

ive got 465 pics from that day from intermediate group, im just posting them to facebook right now, several pics of the red gixxer 600 rider had a yellow suit, we talked to him at lunch time, and a few shots of the primer gixxer thou, older gen, number 2 on the nose i think. several other bikes as well. send me a pm with your name and ill add you as a friend
Whats your facebook name.
ive got 465 pics from that day from intermediate group, im just posting them to facebook right now, several pics of the red gixxer 600 rider had a yellow suit, we talked to him at lunch time, and a few shots of the primer gixxer thou, older gen, number 2 on the nose i think. several other bikes as well. send me a pm with your name and ill add you as a friend

CarbonCat I just want to thank you for guiding me on my first run of the day in intermediate which was a pretty rough run lol. I was on a 99 ninja zx7r with a white a stars suite and flash red arai helmet. jumping from my zx6r to the much heftier zx7r takes run or two to adjust to for sure. thanks man. Like the updated paint work your bike.

i ended up in red group for the last session of the day, chased around a white cbr 1000 for a few laps, i was told it was mikeymoto, beats me, im just uploading the video now, based on my upload speeds it should be uploaded in like 5 hours.

CarbonCat I just want to thank you for guiding me on my first run of the day in intermediate which was a pretty rough run lol. I was on a 99 ninja zx7r with a white a stars suite and flash red arai helmet. jumping from my zx6r to the much heftier zx7r takes run or two to adjust to for sure. thanks man. Like the updated paint work your bike.

No worries man. I can't beleive what a difference few sessions in beginner group with riders following proper lines makes in there riding, everyone in beginner group improved so much in a day I was really happy to see the results. It was a lot of work for me being in 3 groups lol

Yea Mike runs the white CBR1000. With blue strips and a R on fairing.

Sent from my imaginary friend

How was your last session ?

sounds like the same guy. ill share the video when i get it uploaded. also managed a new personal best around that track last session out, went a 1:19.1, previous best was a 1:20.3

I was behind mikey moto for a few laps. Took a bit to find a way past safely, then I was gone!

same here, i glued myself to him through the corners, his cbr was just a hair faster than my k1 thou was down the straights, not a whole lot but enough and i didnt want to chance passing him on the brakes in to turn one or two, then i managed to tuck in on him coming in to turn 6 and got by him on the inside. good pace though and at least he runs clean lines, not like some people i followed that day who were just all over the track, lol

Wow, nice times :)

Which corner?
thanks, i thank racer 5 and mike bevan for those times. best i had last year was a 1:22.7, then i crashed at bogie and got mentally ****ed up and couldnt get any better than a mid 1:24 out of the bike. did the stage 4 school and mike sorted me out pretty quick, first session back was a 1:20.3 and then the 1:19.1. started to finally figure out turn one as well towards the end of the bike, still need a lot of work on it but i was hitting it cleaner than last time out

Mikey motos cbr was about dead even with my 1k gsxr, I could out break easy into one but would of been a dick move on the inside

Back
Top Bottom