July 5th TMP, Roll call | GTAMotorcycle.com

July 5th TMP, Roll call

I believe it's TMP themselves, I called about the 11-12th of July track days and they are running those

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ill be there green gixxer, 133 on the nose, loudest yellow wheels youve ever seen. come say hi

the wind was great, especially when it picked up our 4 canopies and threw them on the roof of my buddies truck, threw a 20 liter gas can at me and dragged all kinds of **** across the ground in the process. it was picking up my medium sized air compressor and a gas can at some point and even dragged my 3000 watt genie across the ground. lol. great day on the track though. lots of fun

I strapped the canopy to the truck and had no issues. Great day out there. Nice uding a lap timer to try and go faster

Weather was beautiful today :D, saw a few photographers anybody got pics form the track?

I strapped the canopy to the truck and had no issues. Great day out there. Nice uding a lap timer to try and go faster

What bike were u on?

ive got 465 pics from that day from intermediate group, im just posting them to facebook right now, several pics of the red gixxer 600 rider had a yellow suit, we talked to him at lunch time, and a few shots of the primer gixxer thou, older gen, number 2 on the nose i think. several other bikes as well. send me a pm with your name and ill add you as a friend

Back
Top Bottom