Base layer recommendations? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Base layer recommendations?

油井緋色

Site Supporter
I realized I forgot to purchase base layer pants and am attending Racer5 this weekend.

What would you guys recommend for pants? I'm planning to take out the armor from the Forcefield Shirt and use that as the top base layer.

油井緋色;2193360 said:
I realized I forgot to purchase base layer pants and am attending Racer5 this weekend.

What would you guys recommend for pants? I'm planning to take out the armor from the Forcefield Shirt and use that as the top base layer.
Are yout alking about something like this?

How much do you want to spend? I use VnM and it is worth every penny, plus the owner is local and a member of the Racing community so I prefer to support local - There are cheaper options at Wallmart and Marc's etc

https://www.facebook.com/VnmSportgear/photos_stream

1725012_374292656045398_1185230567_n.jpg

1510918_374292602712070_121649741_n.jpg

Last edited:

How much do you want to spend? I use VnM and it is worth every penny - There are cheaper options at Wallmart and Marc's

I'm more concerned with getting it without having to wait lol. I would prefer to pay less than $100 but I'm not stingy with bike stuff.

Her name is Aliki Karayan, here is her site http://vnmsportgear.com, I don't think I have her number anymore

When I bought this stuff from her she meet me downtown Toronto, email her and you will most likely get it fast

Her name is Aliki Karayan, here is her site http://vnmsportgear.com, I don't think I have her number anymore

When I bought this stuff from her she meet me downtown Toronto, email her and you will most likely get it fast

She got back to me fast; that's enough for me to want to buy from them =D

How much do you want to spend? I use VnM and it is worth every penny, plus the owner is local and a member of the Racing community so I prefer to support local - There are cheaper options at Wallmart and Marc's etc

https://www.facebook.com/VnmSportgear/photos_stream

1510918_374292602712070_121649741_n.jpg

how do you race in that stuff + your suit + all the armour...It's black in colour....does it not make you hot?

It keeps you cooler than if you were to not wear it. It could be orange, doesn't matter when it's covered by your leathers.

Hey guys,

Thanks for the recommendation!

No, the colour does not matter, especially because it promotes evaporation which causes the intense cooling sensation. It almost feels like rub A535 when you are exposed to the sun. The gear is SPF 50 and covers the back of the neck so you do not have to worry about sun exposure and its effect on fatigue. The fabric is imported from Italy and the garment is made locally. The quality of the garments are top knotch, will last 4+ times longer than under armour, and dries about 2.5 times faster.

The fit of the gear is designed with the rider in mind. Silicone gripper has been added to the waist band to keep gear in place. The collar has an innovative design to eliminate chaffing from the collar of your leathers. It is made to fit in the riding position so there is no bunching or riding up and the seams are flat and well placed (away from any armour or chafe points)

VNM Sportgear also has a certified level of compression which is known to reduce fatigue.

Feel free to email me at aliki@vnmsport.com

how do you race in that stuff + your suit + all the armour...It's black in colour....does it not make you hot?
Actually, this stuff keeps you dry, once I forgot and left my cotton v neck shirt on top of the VnM stuff and when i came off the track I was drenched in sweat and hot as hell, next session went out just with the VnM gear came out dry and cool.

I think she is making a special set of underwear just for Caboose

gigo-underwear-classics-zebra-brief.jpg

Last edited:
I have the cheapo USA walmart brand. $30 top and bottom. Works for me. Just make sure it has some Lycra(spandex) in it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
+1 for VnM Sport Gear. Own Under Armour and Vnm and prefer my Vnm hands down. Great fit and ridiculously quick drying material.
Give Aliki a shout. When I purchased mine, she happened to be in my area and she delivered them to my door!

Never hurts to support local business and fellow riders/racers as well.

I own under armour, nike, adidas, cheap walmart, and vnm.
By far, vnm is the best.

Very strong compression and feels (felt) great. Unfortunately i can't wear mine anymore because i got fat.....

But OP, if you need it fast, any of those mentiomed brand works. I find that nike/under armor ones are pretty much similar to walmart ones. I picked up everlast top from walmart for $13 and it's about the same as major sportwear brands. These will be my base layer until i lose some weight and can fit into vnm again lol

Back
Top Bottom