Need more brakes! | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Need more brakes!

just grind down the fork legs where the caliper bolt up too, take a 1/2 inch off , then bam, back to safe.
jamie you doing tmp sat?
I was hoping to do RDT, if not sat then on sun. I primarily only do Red Dawn days (last thursday of every month) at TMP now, open sessions are just way too fun :)

just grind down the fork legs where the caliper bolt up too, take a 1/2 inch off , then bam, back to safe.
jamie you doing tmp sat?

before the flaming I was kidding

Calipers arnt hanging up at all. Maybe it was from no break in? Installed friday night then onto track?

Calipers arnt hanging up at all. Maybe it was from no break in? Installed friday night then onto track?

Did you bed the pads in at all or just go out an grab handfuls of brake lever for 10 laps? Regardless they shouldn't wear that quickly.

Friday night went out 200-0 a few timesbtill they where hot hot and put the bike on the trailer over night

i generally dont get going that fast to bed mine in. just a dozen or so highway speed hard stops and then i let her sit. perhaps your rotors are finished and their surface is just chewing up the pads?

I mainly was just woundering about pad life of what I bought. I know a street pad in my track car only lasts about 1 1/2 hours but the hawk black last 4 or 5 days.

i forgot to mention that, we just did a brembo master swap on a buddies bike and that was the one thing i told him, make sure theres an air gap between the fluid and the cap

That could be the issure, put another set of the HH pads in last night. Bike felt grrat all day with no fade, now to see that air gap. The set I took out was so heated all 6 pistons have imprinted there footprint into the backing plates

Back
Top Bottom