Flirting from a motorcycle | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Flirting from a motorcycle

Pull up to them at the next set of lights, take your helmet off and whisper "i guess i forgot to mention that the universe is a manifestation of vibrational energy, whether it be emotional or physical"
You just made Vladimir laugh

Laughing-GIF.gif

I take it you were socially awkward to begin with and bought the bike thinking it would up your coolness factor...

Stick to the honk and wave :lmao:

(Let the hating, trolling and flaming begin, holllaaaa

Careful what you wish for.

I take it you were socially awkward to begin with and bought the bike thinking it would up your coolness factor...
Stick to the honk and wave :lmao:

Wow! How will the OP ever recover from that rejoinder?

This is why girls never fit into boys clubs but boys clubs fit into girls. Or something like that:D

Oh, I know all about boys and their "clubs", and how they think... ;)

Not to mention, I could probably pick up more chicks than half of you tank humpers combined. :D

I've been practicing at Caribanas
Oh, I know all about boys and their "clubs", and how they think... ;)

Not to mention, I could probably pick up more chicks than half of you tank humpers combined. :D
Yeh right, wanna bet? Send me your #, I bet I can beat you

I was riding beside a very beautiful woman in her cage who took notice of me and smiled. She seemed to keep pace with me as we traveled down the road. Eventually she sped up in front of me and turned off into a parking lot. Noticed she was checking me out as I rode past. So, I turned around and came back and introduced myself.

Worked like a charm.

A friend of mine had a young woman walk into the bar and ask who rode the motorcycle out front. He raised his hand and she came over and told him let's go for a ride. He looked at her and they walked out together.

No joke.

This made my day guys!!!! (and gals)

it's more for lols, because it could be fun.

i'll try each out and get back to you with results

A friend of mine had a young woman walk into the bar and ask who rode the motorcycle out front. He raised his hand and she came over and told him let's go for a ride. He looked at her and they walked out together.

No joke.

Similar once at a pub after work. Although said girl knew a friend of mine. She saw my bike parked with everyone's cars and asked who owned it. Walked right up and said "you should take me for a ride on that" ended up dating her for a year and change. It happens.

Smooth way to try and get my number... How about you give me yours and I'll call you sometime... Lol
Sure... check your pm. I'm in cowboy town. Won't be available till next week
enabazez.jpg

Picking up random street walkers on your bike... thats pretty disgusting. You must have extremely low self worth to trust your life in the hands of a random stranger.

Back
Top Bottom