Flirting from a motorcycle | GTAMotorcycle.com

Flirting from a motorcycle

puttockc

Hi everyone.

I've been riding for one year. I've learned a few things from this. There is a big difference between people who ride occasionally and people who ride daily. I ride every day. I ride to work and school. I ride when it's sunny and when it's raining. I rode last year until there was ice on the ground. I have, I believe compacted a lot of experience into my time.

But still I want to turn to more experienced riders for this problem.

How do I flirt from a bike.

These girls walk past, shoot me eyes, flirt and stare. Had girls in cabs flash their tits twice this year! But when I see an opportunity, all I can do is rev or honk, and let's me honest. I have a beginner bike that's held together creatively(duct tape). Taking off the helmet and pulling over is too much I think.

What do you guys doing you get the attention of a fine piece and want to do something about it?

(Let the hating, trolling and flaming begin, holllaaaa)

Sent from my my mobile using a strange app for damaged people

Last edited:
Carry a spare lid and point to passenger seat. The go-ers will hop on.

Get a cruiser. Then you don't even have to point. It's like there's a pussy magnet built in to every one.

I just follow them home

Try the tinder app.

I must be one ugly bastard. I just get women angrily trying to race me. No tits. No looks. Lots of looks from men and little boys, though. :(

I have my phone number clearly visible on my ******-vest.

[video=youtube;WTbNtO0hZsk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTbNtO0hZsk[/video]

I hump my tank to clearly indicate my intentions

Put your phone number on the side of your bike clearly visible and your email, and a picture of your face with a text bubble that says "2uppziss"

I have my phone number clearly visible on my ******-vest.

Put your phone number on the side of your bike clearly visible and your email, and a picture of your face with a text bubble that says "2uppziss"

I like the first one. Chicks can smell desperation.

Pull up to them at the next set of lights, take your helmet off and whisper "i guess i forgot to mention that the universe is a manifestation of vibrational energy, whether it be emotional or physical"

Pull up to them at the next set of lights, take your helmet off and whisper "i guess i forgot to mention that the universe is a manifestation of vibrational energy, whether it be emotional or physical"

you have that memorized now don't you!

pull up to them at the next set of lights, take your helmet off and whisper "i guess i forgot to mention that the universe is a manifestation of vibrational energy, whether it be emotional or physical"

HAHAHAHAHAHA Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
damn forum de-allcaps'd me

Back
Top Bottom