Racer5 July 4-6 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Racer5 July 4-6

victorbrca

Site Supporter
Anyone doing level 1 of Racer5 this weekend? I heard a lot of people signed up.

Did the full course 2 years ago, but will be doing Stage 3 this time. I liked the idea of a full day with an instructor watching.

Last edited:
I've been looking forward to it. I'm going with 2 buddies I usually ride with.

Myself, gf, and 3 others are going =)

Are/did most of you guys camp there?

I stayed at the Blue Water Motel in town. It was perfect for a place to sleep, and it was clean. The owner was very nice to deal with.

Are/did most of you guys camp there?

There was camping on the Racer5/Soar race weekend when I went 2 years ago. My guess is that camping would still be available, but I would ask Racer5 and/or Grand Bend Speedway to confirm.

There was camping on the Racer5/Soar race weekend when I went 2 years ago. My guess is that camping would still be available, but I would ask Racer5 and/or Grand Bend Speedway to confirm.
Camping is available at Grand Bend.

I already have a place to stay... lots of Motels and BBs in the area. I was just wondering what other people were doing/did.

And they still do camping, which is free... But I rather have a nice night of sleep so I'm rested for next day.

I would like to see the Green Team #1 Best Team endurance race!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh, a little feedback here... stay away from Whispering Pines Motel. The owner is a bit crazy. Two of my friends had booked a room with her over the phone. They arrived Thursday around 11PM. Not only she changed the price she had given then, she then changed her mind and refused to give them a room. They were stuck looking for a place to stay at late night.

Oh, a little feedback here... stay away from Whispering Pines Motel. The owner is a bit crazy. Two of my friends had booked a room with her over the phone. They arrived Thursday around 11PM. Not only she changed the price she had given then, she then changed her mind and refused to give them a room. They were stuck looking for a place to stay at late night.
Stayed there for work once. She is a bit fruity.

Back
Top Bottom