The One Thing Im Having Trouble with | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The One Thing Im Having Trouble with

Oil will not help you. Play with the adjustment at the bottom and top, unless you are really low or have no oil

I have lots of oil but I have no idea how old it is.

Guess I gotta figure out that bottom adjustment.

used X5 is actually really cheap (and a bad idea) and a used R6 isn't so bad to afford, and having a baby on the way is not that hard either so I hear.

Is the OP another MM? ... Does he really own an X5 and R6 or is it a MM like thing...
op was verified via full tilt stalkers in another thread which was subsequently deleted.

btw mom and dad could have helped. Why is that so hard to believe?

He just wanted us to be impressed by his used crap, R6, X5, GF give the poor guy a break, TheRealKnex is going to be the next Vanilla Ice, then who will be laughing!

Used X5 POS like he has can be had for less than a good used Honda Civic, there are tonnes of them for under 6K for sale around here, they cannot give them away... R6 and X5 together I bet he is in under 10K, if he is not he is a fool, oh wait...

Why anyone would want a vehicle known pretty much as "The WASP Soccer Mom Mobile" is beyond me. Guess it helps with the street cred?

Last edited:
How do you explain all tha $20 bills he's throwing around in the video? He's gotta be loaded right?

Well considering it has enough power to never leave first gear, pull in the clutch and just coast if you are in slow moving traffic.

If you come to a stop sign, stop by pulling clutch in and use front and rear brakes simultaneously and smoothly until the bike comes to a complete stop.

If traffic starts to pick up but isn't going fast ride the friction zone where the clutch is barely catching.

Other than that, If you're at a light, throw it in neutral so your hand doesn't cramp up.

How do you explain all tha $20 bills he's throwing around in the video? He's gotta be loaded right?

Rent-a-roll... Max out CCs with cash advances, get mostly 20s so the roll looks thicker, a few 50s on top, maybe pad with some (lots) CT money... (100s would be too skinny). Next, make cheesy video with plastic gun. Then put cash back on CCs, the interest is the rental fee.

That is what I do when I make a cheesy video...

I should add, **** bricks the entire time and look nervous in the video because you are scared one of the extras pretending to be badasses in the background might actually be a badass and roll you for your rent-a-roll!

Last edited:
dang bro, you said semi-pro badasses on the set, those are full tilt blockparty badasses and they took my roll and all the red M&M's. Get one of the beetches to iron the bill on my hat flat again for the next video.

He just wanted us to be impressed by his used crap, R6, X5, GF give the poor guy a break, TheRealKnex is going to be the next Vanilla Ice, then who will be laughing!

Used X5 POS like he has can be had for less than a good used Honda Civic, there are tonnes of them for under 6K for sale around here, they cannot give them away... R6 and X5 together I bet he is in under 10K, if he is not he is a fool, oh wait...

Why anyone would want a vehicle known pretty much as "The WASP Soccer Mom Mobile" is beyond me. Guess it helps with the street cred?

Wow... Used X5 are that inexpensive? They sold for huge $ when new. I can't imagine what the parts and maintenance costs are. My Jetta was bad for electrical issues and parts cost a ton. Talk about insane depreciation. That is way less than I sold my Chevelle for:

I am blown away sometimes by what some things cost new and then what they sell for later on. One of my trucker buddies obviously has lost the plot and has decided to become an owner operator again. Got a nice looking unit for under $10000. Went well for a couple of months but a recent repair cost about $8000. Still amazing to think that a highway tractor costs upwards of $130000 and within a decade it is literally worth less than a decent used car.

My company buys used highway tractors and runs them provincially, we find lots in the 8-12k range with lots of life left in them. They drop about 10-12k per yr in depreciation so it seems.
X5 BMW and the 7 series may be the worst depreciated cars on the market today. Older X5 electrical issues are crazy expensive to fix and BMW parts cost a wee bit of cash.

Back
Top Bottom