Mint condition 2009 Kawasaki Ninja 250R | GTAMotorcycle.com
  • Please use the new GTAM Classified section. Check it out HERE

Mint condition 2009 Kawasaki Ninja 250R

jcbarnar

Hey GTAM,

---------------------SOLD---------------------------

I am putting my Kawasaki Ninja 250R up for sale. It is from model year 2009 and only has 17,000km on it.

I have barely ridden it in 2014, and it had a full dealer service done in the fall which included a valve check. It is mechanically ready for another 20,000km with nothing required except oil changes and a rider!

Tires are Pirelli Diablo Rosso II and are good for at least another year, the EBC brake pads are new, as are the NGK spark plugs.

Very minor modifications include:
- Akrapovic carbon exhaust (sounds great, baffle included), stock exhaust included
- Tail fender eliminator
- Pro-grip tank pad
- Solo seat cowl (passenger seat included)

The only issue is a hot spot on the plastic headlight, I think the previous owner ran a bulb that was too hot, but it does not affect safety nor visibility.

No test rides unless you are a mature rider with license and cash in hand.

Asking $3000 for GTAM members, the recent service and exhaust totaled $1000.

You are not taking a chance with this bike like you are with so many used bikes. It truly is in mint condition, it starts with ease, choke is required only when really cold, and it warms up very quick. The valvetrain is quiet and it burns no oil whatsoever, I only use Amsoil full synthetic in all my vehicles. I'll start her up, take you for a ride, ride it around block whatever works. It's never been dropped, no cracks, frame is immaculate. You can buy with confidence. I only own great condition vehicles, take one look at my car or other bike and you'll know.

I have a safety test in hand which good until mid August! Used Vehicle Package is ready to go.

Located in Burlington, please email me for fastest response.
jeffbarnard@gmail.com

http://imgur.com/a/JesI7

1RIOVV8.jpg

mVXVn9F.jpg

dsnDSp8.jpg

Thanks for looking,
Jeff

Last edited:
My bike is still available. Safety test was done this week at Canadian Tire and it is valid until mid August.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom