Shannonville missing parts | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Shannonville missing parts

I sent you a message, let me know your address and phone number and I'll come by and grab the cluster. I think its the last part we need.

Never got your message. I just sent you a PM with info, let me know when you want to pick it up so that I can confirm if someone will be home or not.

Did they tell you about it or just put it in the garage and let you find it when you got home? I thought the latter would have been pretty funny for everyone to see your reaction.

I'll bet they were planning something at least that wicked but I phoned them Saturday night and quizzed them about how the race went and at that point they had to spill the beans.

Ducks brothers evil side came out. His plan was to leave the bike, on the trailer, in your garage, without telling you anything. I thought it was an awesome idea (as did most people in the pits we talked to), except I would have to sleep in the garage waiting for you to come home so I could see the look on your face. Thanks for wrecking it by calling to see how we did.
I think we have almost all the parts to get it back together now. I'm pretty sure we'll need some more SOAR stickers from Ken. The ones he gave us did a **** job holding the bike together!

The red flag was a blessing for us on Team Piston Broke. It gave us the time to replace the front pads on the GSX-R 1000 that were 100% worn down. I rode the whole first part of my session with no front brake at all, the lever was all the way to the bar. Only rear brake and engine braking, still managed 2:03:00's.

Thats the trick! No brakes and you go faster! We weren't even close to 2:03. You guys must've had some long pit breaks because we were only lap down on you guys right before the crash :(
Was a fun day anyway! No one was doing anything stupid during the race, and I think we were the only crash of the race.

Rob its ******'an'broke not piston broke . Didnt Stu get you a shirt? I am a part time member too ?

uh oh..I smell a ringer! Rob doesn't even know the team name! Who do I complain to?? Wife won't listen, there must be someone!

Back
Top Bottom