Motorcycle Mondays in Brampton | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motorcycle Mondays in Brampton

I've been a few times. It's quite fun. Great place to meet new people and check out a tonne of bikes.
They've got a live band playing most of the time, raffles, contests, different booths promoting local moto related businesses, and awesome food all around.
They've averaged about 150+ bikes each time depending on the weather, so come early to get a good spot.

It's literally at the intersection of Queen and Hurontario on the ne corner. I haven't been but I've ridden by. Be early it gets very busy

The reason I don't go to Brampton is that I always get lost. Everytime.

Do I need to ride my Harley there? Or are japanese imports welcomed?
Do they sell beef jerky or do I need to bring my own?
What about the dress code? Are black leather chaps required? Mine are at the cleaners.
Any minimum requirements for tattoos? 'Cause I only have 2.
Is there a Timmys nearby? So I can pose with a d-d

Mmmh, any good looking girls there?

The reason I don't go to Brampton is that I always get lost. Everytime.

Do I need to ride my Harley there? Or are japanese imports welcomed?
Do they sell beef jerky or do I need to bring my own?
What about the dress code? Are black leather chaps required? Mine are at the cleaners.
Any minimum requirements for tattoos? 'Cause I only have 2.
Is there a Timmys nearby? So I can pose with a d-d

Mmmh, any good looking girls there?

I can answer your last question. That answer is a big NO!

I gonna go to see what it's about can't hurt, I'll probably be there just before six. If there is to much chrome we could go for a ride to dq lol its hot as hell today. If your there feel free to say hi I'll be in blue alpinestars jacket and jeans with a r6.... Not many of these bikes out there shouldn't be too hard lol jks

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

I wish this thing would turn into a sport bike thing, then it would really kick off.

There was probably 10 sport bikes and over 50 cruisers, event was kinda lacking, was kinda looking for some bbq food and some good looking ladies but that didn't happen, met some dudes on sport bikes, shot the **** then it was time to leave. Expected more vendors yet only like Brampton powersport, a paint place with wicked cool helmets and I saw a tent with some police wasn't sure if it was there's, I didn't really care to chat and find out

Yes very nice 400! Much better in person than in online. Nice meeting you, and I forgot to mention there were some ladies there, little strange though, one got all excited over a "beautiful" bird on a front fender of a bike...

There was probably 10 sport bikes and over 50 cruisers, event was kinda lacking, was kinda looking for some bbq food and some good looking ladies but that didn't happen, met some dudes on sport bikes, shot the **** then it was time to leave. Expected more vendors yet only like Brampton powersport, a paint place with wicked cool helmets and I saw a tent with some police wasn't sure if it was there's, I didn't really care to chat and find out

Sounds similar to how it looked when I passed through the other week. I think of it to be bigger they'd have to find a new spot. In comparison I'd way rather go to bb on a tuesday

Rode by tonight. Was going to stop, but don't know anyone that rides. Lots of Harley types and cruisers and a few non Harley types. If anyone wants to meet and head over next week, let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom