Brand New Rider From Toronto introductiom | GTAMotorcycle.com

Brand New Rider From Toronto introductiom

TheRealKnex

Whats up guys, I just bought a r6 its my first motorcycle ever , feels good to finally get on a bike and start learning and become part of the community, anyone else just start riding? How did you do for your first ride??

Ps. Anyone experienced have the patience to ride with a newbie and do some teaching? OR any brand new riders like me that wanna learn together?B

The blind leading the blind lmao. I'm pretty new too and live downtownish. I just went up to Barrie this weekend on side streets (hwy freaks me out a lil) and it was soo sweet..just before 6am the roads were empty, the mist was just lifting from the fields and the sun was coming up..

Welcome to the Forum, you sound like me 2 months ago, got my license April 1st bought an R6 and rode home from Toronto, the rest is history, still learning and loving every minute of it.

Hey. Welcome to the sport. THat is a BEAST as a first bike so be VERY careful. I am sure you are hearing it from everyone though.

I am in Toronto too. I am not a pro by any stretch but I've been riding 4 years. My first 3 years in BC though, so accelerated learning if you ask me.

I'll ride and help you out if you like let me know. Where in TO are you?

Im in etobicoke, im def not saying im a pro after 2 days but I can def see myself learning fast, its sooo tru what they say, u want to open up that throttle so bad, ur mind just wonders about it

Yeah just been goin around the block, no rush, I own the bike so im just gona take my time...so happy Im learning on a 600 not a 125

Sure. It's a great bike. As long as you respect the machine you'll be fine. So hit me up when you want to ride.

Welcome!
Wheelie.gif

Welcome! I'm in the area too, hit me a PM if you want to ride around :)

Last edited:
Whats up guys, I just bought a r6 its my first motorcycle ever , feels good to finally get on a bike and start learning and become part of the community, anyone else just start riding? How did you do for your first ride??

Ps. Anyone experienced have the patience to ride with a newbie and do some teaching? OR any brand new riders like me that wanna learn together?B

welcome... :0) R6 all the way ..and be carefull always check youre tire preassure before you ride..and know whose in youre bloindspots at all times..all my ftiends drilled that into my head so i figure its my time to drill it into others brains lol

Im in etobicoke, im def not saying im a pro after 2 days but I can def see myself learning fast, its sooo tru what they say, u want to open up that throttle so bad, ur mind just wonders about it

What area of Etobicoke? We can ride together for a few easy roads.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm in downtown Toronto and always looking for people to ride with.

Back
Top Bottom