New Rider - Frist Bike - Plate Mounting | GTAMotorcycle.com

New Rider - Frist Bike - Plate Mounting

ck1223

Hey guys, just picked up a used 2nd gen SV650s, I believe it has a Fender Eliminator. Curiously, I can't seem to mount my plate properly. The plate holes don't line up with what seems to be where to mount the plate. Can someone suggest what I need to buy? I actually love stock bikes, so if it means buying the stock fender I will. Based on what I'm seeing, the plate is too low. Can someone point me in the right direction?
Plate Zoom.jpg Full.jpg

Thanks

Welcome!
Wheelie.gif

IMG_7075 by TheMacrobius, on Flickr

I mounted mine like this, there are a couple bolt holes you can use. You can always drill out the plate too. It's made out of tinfoil. If all else fails, let me know, I have a used fender eliminator plate bracket I would be willing to part with!

After taking a closer look, appears you have an under tail kit. If you want to mount the plate up against the battery box just make sure that it's not illegal, I've been told it has to be clearly visible? Hopefully someone else can chime in on this.

After taking a closer look, appears you have an under tail kit. If you want to mount the plate up against the battery box just make sure that it's not illegal, I've been told it has to be clearly visible? Hopefully someone else can chime in on this.
I have a stock fender for this if you want it but you need to drive to Waterloo to get it.

Back
Top Bottom