Dank tent | GTAMotorcycle.com

Dank tent

inreb

Site Supporter
Put away damp pulled out musty. Still usable from a microbiological standpoint or burn to ground?

wash it well, let dry, re-water proof, carry on.

Open it up. Air dry and give it a quick wipe with bleach. Problem solved. If it's really bad get rid of it. Your choice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Won't bleach pull the dye out of it?

is there visible discolouration(mould) or just smells funky? If nothing visible, I would just air dry it, and use some anti odour smell crap in it and pack it back up.

I'm ascared to unfurl it completely to inspect every crevice for actual mould. Def has an odour. I'm going to soak it in a plastic storage tote in a mild solution.

hmmmmm. I guess I need to get checked out.....I would have bet anything that this thread was about Tank Dent.

I would be wary. 70% alcohol can kill a lot of bacteria but if for whatever reason you've got spores forming fat chance trying to kill them. How expensive is the tent? How bad is the mustiness? Don't forget it's a small enclosed area that you will be breathing in for hours and hours.

hmmmmm. I guess I need to get checked out.....I would have bet anything that this thread was about Tank Dent.

Your better than me, I thought this thread was about hot boxing a tee-pee

Thank you. I'm not alone :lmao:

Lol... I would have NEVER guessed that.. I swear on Kim Jong-Un's life! :D

Actually, I thought it was originally about ventilating a tent and this may or may not have been my second thought ;)

OP, first, hose it off on both sides, then soak it in a mild bleach solution (30min should be more than enough) and then hose it off in another spot a couple of times to get the bleach out.

I put away a small backpack with a few apples and a leaky water bottle. Halfway through the winter I found it. The whole bin was full of mold. All my pedal power equipment was in that bin full of mold. I poured a big jug of "mold control" solution in the bin, then I scrubbed everything, then I soaked everything in mold control for a few days again. Mold never returned.

Sent from the future using my GOLDEN iPhone 30 SS n

I put away a small backpack with a few apples and a leaky water bottle. Halfway through the winter I found it. The whole bin was full of mold. All my pedal power equipment was in that bin full of mold. I poured a big jug of "mold control" solution in the bin, then I scrubbed everything, then I soaked everything in mold control for a few days again. Mold never returned.

How's your 3rd arm coming along? :D

Back
Top Bottom