Cod, Halibut, Haddock, Whitefish | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Cod, Halibut, Haddock, Whitefish

Which reminds me, I've got some Tuna in the fridge. Gonna make me some nice Fish & chips

Which reminds me, I've got some Tuna in the fridge. Gonna make me some nice Fish & chips

Culinary tip, category:tasty

Cook up 50/50 mix of brown rice/quinoa. Completely rinse tuna. Mix tuna into brown rice/quinoa. Add lemon flavoured omega 3 fish oil or lemon flavoured cod liver oil.

Culinary tip, category:tasty

Cook up 50/50 mix of brown rice/quinoa. Completely rinse tuna. Mix tuna into brown rice/quinoa. Add lemon flavoured omega 3 fish oil or lemon flavoured cod liver oil.
I have an old recipe I haven't tried in ages. Not willing to be experimental today.

I'll try it later on

No need to try it, I'm just showboating. Forgot to mention the black pepper.

if its a nice piece of tuna coat the filet in black pepper and just warm it through to room temp then hit a really hot pan for 30sec per side and slice it about 1/4" thick and eat with some salty crackers on the side and some nice olives. Mix the quinoa and brown rice with the fish oil and throw it over the fence for the neighbors dog, unless you like the neighbor. Wash it down with a decent ale, unless you like quinoa, then have a Coors light or a glass of tap water, its the same.

Glenmore used to be really good, when Sid kept the burners hot. It's long gone now.

Both Duckworths are prolly the same, and I'm not sure if they still use Beef Tallow for cooking,
although it might be the grand kids if it still in the families.

i think f&c has been in decline. There used to be Catholics lined up for three blocks on Fridays.

i like Halibut. I heard that there's weird things on Cod when I was a kid, so that's my least fav.

Last edited:
Mix the quinoa and brown rice with the fish oil and throw it over the fence for the neighbors dog, unless you like the neighbour.

That was uncalled for. :mad:

;)

Mix the quinoa and brown rice with the fish oil and throw it over the fence for the neighbors dog, unless you like the neighbor. Wash it down with a decent ale, unless you like quinoa, then have a Coors light or a glass of tap water, its the same.

Pffff, hehehehe

Sent from my tablet using my paws

Hey!?

Couldn't help it man, nothing personal

Sent from my tablet using my paws

Ohhh this is becoming a fish & chips thread, eh? My favourite was Penrose fish & chips on Mt. Pleasant...

and +1 for halibut

Little bump.

After 65 years in business - Penrose is closing in October - if you want to try it - the clock is ticking.

You guys don't know fish and chips. Let me show you the best place ever

20100415327.jpg

If your ever in Tottington!

Back
Top Bottom