Cod, Halibut, Haddock, Whitefish | GTAMotorcycle.com

Cod, Halibut, Haddock, Whitefish

inreb

Site Supporter
I used search, could not find. Which is favourite?

If I search halibut by itself, I get 3 Burrito Boyz threads. Halibut and shrimp is good burrito combo. Takes longer for order though.

I prefer Halibut over the others, I know some may say you cant tell the difference...

For burrito boys I can't tell the difference. But for some places that sell good fish and chips I always get halibut

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Halibut. Best fish and chips I've had to date is from Halibut Time Fish & Chips in Ajax.

Ohhh this is becoming a fish & chips thread, eh? My favourite was Penrose fish & chips on Mt. Pleasant...

and +1 for halibut

Ohhh this is becoming a fish & chips thread, eh? My favourite was Penrose fish & chips on Mt. Pleasant...

and +1 for halibut

It's still delicious. 50+ years in business, they must be doing something right.

I was just there for lunch today.

$11.00 for haddock and chips, i think the fish was still alive as half the chips were gone.

Still best place for FnC in the GTA.

I'm not the best critique as I was born and raised in England.
The worst fish n chip shop back home is probably 10 times better than our best.
My folks do like Jaspers in Pickering.

Lol. I just had my Heritage lunch special. Haddock and fries for 5.95. There's no way in hell I'm paying 14$ or something for halibut.

and +1 for halibut

Thanks. I will be visiting.

On a side note, the best Haddock & Chips I had in a bar in TO is at Elephant & Castle King St.

Best I've had is up in Little Current, on Manitoulin Island.. there's an old converted school bus (complete with deck around it) at the marina. Can't recall the name at all, but it's fantastic (at least it was 3 years ago).

Best I've had is up in Little Current, on Manitoulin Island.. there's an old converted school bus (complete with deck around it) at the marina. Can't recall the name at all, but it's fantastic (at least it was 3 years ago).

Did the fish have a name and I don't mean Wanda? Probably Whitefish? I want to ride to Meldrum Bay for Whitefish.

I've had the fish there. Tasty.

Do we have an ID on the fish yet? Is it Whitefish? I'm hoping it's Whitefish. I have a plan.

It's only a couple of miles from Whitefish Falls, which ain't that far from Whitefish, so it would be a logical guess.

Back
Top Bottom