6/28/2014 - Ride - Bowmanville to Bobcaygeon to Fenlon Falls and back | GTAMotorcycle.com

6/28/2014 - Ride - Bowmanville to Bobcaygeon to Fenlon Falls and back

DECIMIS

Weather permitting!

I'll be going for a ride tomorrow, departing from Bowmanville (Shell Gas Station @ Wavery & Baseline Rd). The plan is to go to Bobcaygeon, then Fenlon Falls and return.

Will be a few hours.

Departure time is flexible, but we'll leave in the AM. I'll accommodate someone else's request for a start time, if they require (but must be in AM).

I'm a new rider this year, and the objective of this ride is just to get experience and slowly start going on longer rides.

Invitation is open to everyone!

If you haven't already left, post up a meet time. I can be ready to go within the hour.

Will be leaving Bowmanville at 11:00am. Route may change as we may meet another rider in Peterborough and tour around that area. Still in communication with that rider, so details are unknown. Only requirement at this time is I want to be back home for 5:00pm.

If you're good with this, I'll see you at 11:00am.

Thanks for the interest and reply!

Let me know what time and where you're meeting in peterborough and I might meet in peterborough as well!

We will be sticking to the original plan/route, and not going to PTBO. A ride is organized out of there (PTBO) for today (we were going to merge the rides, if that one didn't work out). See the thread on here for info on that ride.

Just to confirm, we will be leaving Bowmanville (Shell Gas Station @ Wavery & Baseline Rd) at 11:00am, going to Bobcaygeon where we'll stop for lunch (don't know exactly where), then looping over to Fenlon Falls, back down to Lindsay (where we may stop again), then home.

Open to all.

I'll be on a red Kawasaki Ninja.

Was a great ride today! Shadowman really knows his way around the area, and took us through more twists and turns than I thought possible! Pretty fun and thrilling in my books.

Back
Top Bottom