Sturgess cycle | GTAMotorcycle.com

Sturgess cycle

g2teg

Went there for my master cylinder recall on my 07 gsxr. Was my first time there and had a very positive experience. Very professional. Made the call to tell them what I needed, they ordered the part and called me when it came in a few days later and booked an appointment. Everyone else wanted me to drop off the bike, then they order the part and the bike just sits there till it comes in...no thanks.

Day of appointment, got there at 9:15, appointment was at 9:30. Bike went in at exactly 9:30 and was done an hour later just like they said it would be. Very professional and very easy to del with. I was a bit surprised that everything was on schedule as it is rare to get service like that anywhere. The one and only thing that this place could use is a waiting room or at least somewhere to sit while waiting.

Just wanted to give another +1 to Sturgess, I have purchased all my gear there (outside of the shows) and everyone there has been super knowledgable, very helpful and friendly, and prices couldn't be beat. I will definitely be going back!

Yes, one more thing I forgot to mention was, a lot of their stuff seemed very well priced

Sturgess has come up a long way in the past few years. AFAIK the management has stayed the same, but I know of some key hires both in parts and service that have much improved their status in my eyes, and many others.

+1 for Sturgess, fantastic service on parts (Triumph) plus they have a Tim's across the street!

Sturgess Cycle has amazing service

I bought my helmet and gloves there a few years back and the customer service was very helpful

Back
Top Bottom