Trailers and Hitch Mount Bike Carriers | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Trailers and Hitch Mount Bike Carriers

Hmmm... I figured that I would be in/around the tongue weight. Seems the hitch mounted carriers are heavier than I thought.
I guess the foldable trailer or trailer-in-a-bag will be the next best thing. Now I just have to find one in good condition at a reasonable price.

Thanks gentlemen!

Last edited:
I have a hitch mount bike carrier but I've never used it. I don't like the fact that if a strap breaks it's bye bye bike

I have a 2013 Jeep Wrangler Sahara with the trailer tow package. It's solid and I've towed before, just storing the trailer is such a hassle.

Thanks guys!

If storage is a concern, go with a Kendon trailer. Extremely solid and they stand up, so when they aren't in use they take up about the same amount of room as a bike. I've thrown a Pitbull trailer restraint on mine and wouldn't use anything else.

If storage is a concern, go with a Kendon trailer. Extremely solid and they stand up, so when they aren't in use they take up about the same amount of room as a bike. I've thrown a Pitbull trailer restraint on mine and wouldn't use anything else.
Cheapest is 3 Grand!

Throwing-Money.jpg

I have a hitch mount bike carrier but I've never used it. I don't like the fact that if a strap breaks it's bye bye bike

Same reason I'm weary about ziplining ;)
What about using two straps per side.

Back
Top Bottom