Looking for a favour, racer heading to Nationals round @ Shubenacadie | GTAMotorcycle.com

Looking for a favour, racer heading to Nationals round @ Shubenacadie

Spotthedogg

Hi guys, sad first post here but I am a fellow racer looking for a little help. Ron Munroe from our race club suggested posting here.

I am trying to buy a parts bike from Nuak Imports in Toronto but can't afford to ship it to New Brunswick. If there is someone heading to CSBK Round #3 that would consider getting and bringing it to Shubenacadie next month I would be very grateful. It's just a little 250 with no bodywork.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi guys, sad first post here but I am a fellow racer looking for a little help. Ron Munroe from our race club suggested posting here.

I am trying to buy a parts bike from Nuak Imports in Toronto but can't afford to ship it to New Brunswick. If there is someone that would consider getting and bringing it to Shubie next month I would be very grateful. It's just a little 250 with no bodywork.

Thanks!
Where is Shubie?? Google didn't have a clear answer.

Yes Shubenacadie NS, Atlantic Motorsport Park is the next round after St. Eustache. If you don't know it you should come check it out, fantastic place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, well since CSBK is at Mosport this weekend and some east coast guys are heading up I can get the bike from Mosport to here but could really use some help getting it from Scarborough to Mosport.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Sorry I will have a full trailer. If I think of anyone passing thru with room I will let you know

The race is this weekend so any time really between Friday and Sunday

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Send me a PM on Thursday if you haven't found anyone by then, I am 30 min away from mosport but Scarborough is the other way.

Back
Top Bottom