OPP Pstrol Boat torched | GTAMotorcycle.com

OPP Pstrol Boat torched

When you behave like an ******* all your life, not many people come to your funeral

Being a rescue boat that sucks. Never hearing a good thing or having a positive interaction with police in that area it doesn't shock me. Seems several people agree. Maybe now they'll have to go try some real police work until a new one arrives and they can go after those badasses in canoes who are having a beer while fishing :rolleyes:

Rescue yeah okay. That thing is just a floating cash-generator like most any other OPP assets. Unfortunately we're paying to replace it.

Rescue yeah okay. That thing is just a floating cash-generator like most any other OPP assets. Unfortunately we're paying to replace it.

Boat maintenance costs being what they are I doubt it broke even. But saying that we are not down once rescue vessel that could potentially save a life.

But I bet it was well insured...if you know what i mean

I have friends who live in St. Thomas now, but just recently moved there from Port Stanley. Been there many of times during the summer months. There were many of times when we would have a few cold ones and be on the beach with a cooler. Had a patrol come by and said we had to remove the alcohol from the beach. We did and no issues. I guess it comes down to what you're doing and how much of a little prick you want to be to a cop. Treat them nicely and they'll do the same. That's from my personal experience.

The burning of a boat is a complete waste. Luckily I've not heard of anyone I personally know in the area needing to be rescued while on the water. Hopefully they don't need to dispatch a boat at all this year.

Karma will get the ****** who burnt the boat...

Karma will get the ****** who burnt the boat...
I think Karma already did its job and the consequence is a burned boat

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom