July 1st gp bikes track day | GTAMotorcycle.com

July 1st gp bikes track day

just looking at your tech sheet:

http://gpbikes.com/2014-gp-bikes-track-days.html

"Bikes may not contain coolant so only water wetter or engine ice will be accepted- NO EXCEPTIONS"

you may want to change that, engine ice is glycol based

Bump to freshen this up, I'm thinking of going looks like nobody else is ? Would be nice to link up with someone while there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bump to freshen this up, I'm thinking of going looks like nobody else is ? Would be nice to link up with someone while there
They are forecasting a really rainy day tomorrow. I still intend on going unless it's obvious that it will deluge all day.

Oh man didn't even think to check, too early in the AM. I have no rain rubber so no dice for me, plus 190 is a little steep to sit in the pits, plus that I gotta rent trailer on top of that too

What time does the track day start at, or when does the drivers meeting start?
I've looked at the website and I just can't seem to find it and I can't remember from last years.

In my email with them Paul said gates open at 7, be there by 8 to register, and rider's meeting at some point between 8 and 9.

They are forecasting a really rainy day tomorrow. I still intend on going unless it's obvious that it will deluge all day.
Yeah, 80% chance of thunderstorms starting at Noon :(

I ended up having to work a very long and physically stressful day at work today and my back isn't feeling up for a track day tomorrow so I'ma have to sit this one out.

Have fun and be safe guys :)

Great day - fun track.

Anyone take any photo's?

Turned out to be a great day......no rain until lunch, then it cleared and was beautiful all afternoon. Can't count on weather reports.....

Cheers

D

Back
Top Bottom