FML....talk about bad luck! | GTAMotorcycle.com

FML....talk about bad luck!

mimico_polak

Site Supporter
So if some of you remember I asked for advice on purchasing a commuter car and appreciate all the responses and insight that GTAM provided....after months of searching (why rush when weather is nice and commuting on bike is easy)

UPDATE - below at end of thread.

Last edited:
Yikes! Sorry to hear that. Best of luck with the insurance!

Wow that's crazy, good luck with everything and what's with the crazy ass weather lately...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

That's why I get comp after purchasing any vehicle

If water got into the upholstery or electronics it's hard to fix. Global climate change does it again.

Oh man, I feel for you. Good luck and best wishes with getting everything fixed and resolved quickly.

I can smell the insurance premiums going up again.

Is it me or is everyone driving things more than they derserve?

What_You_Talkin_Bout_Willis_Picture.jpg

wha?

you drunk and typing?

I drive something well below what I deserve, Driving a plain old 8 year old Chevy when I should really be in a spanking new Lexus, Cadillac or Bimmer, maybe even something better?

I am glad you don't post that often, this is got to be the dumb post of the week! maybe month

Thanks guys (except Jinster81!) the issue is now resolved.

Took the car to the dealership and they found out that when they replaced the windshield for me prior to picking up the car yesterday it was NOT sealed properly and the rain came in through the windshield seal!

Full 100% refund was provided this morning.

This was the shortest ownership stint of a car for me ever....25hrs from getting the keys to returning them.

Jinster....please tell me what I deserve to drive as I need a car to replace the one I lost.

Glad you got it fixed!

Now, back to car shopping.....

Thanks guys (except Jinster81!) the issue is now resolved.

Took the car to the dealership and they found out that when they replaced the windshield for me prior to picking up the car yesterday it was NOT sealed properly and the rain came in through the windshield seal!

Full 100% refund was provided this morning.

This was the shortest ownership stint of a car for me ever....25hrs from getting the keys to returning them.

Jinster....please tell me what I deserve to drive as I need a car to replace the one I lost.

Great news! And what a classy and respectable actions by dealership to claim (accept) responsibility and makes amends with you, with no fighting, arguing, etc. Glad it worked out for you and I applaud the dealership.

Great news! And what a classy and respectable actions by dealership to claim (accept) responsibility and makes amends with you, with no fighting, arguing, etc. Glad it worked out for you and I applaud the dealership.

Hopefully they continue being decent and don't just dry it out and resell it as if nothing ever happened.

Back
Top Bottom