New Rider in Scarborough 416 , New to the Forum | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

New Rider in Scarborough 416 , New to the Forum

Sorry for delay in replying, we're usually there in evenings after work and on the weekends we're there late in the afternoon.

sickkkk...i actualy came to leslie and lakeshore tonight..my budy was getting his ecu flash'd (blk raven r6)..not sure if anyone saw me had my red r6 parked there aswell...didnt really get a chance to meet anyone, everyone seemed to be in there own crew lol :) non the less walked around, seen some nice lookin bikes :)

welcome. i ride around scarborough as well, so we'll most likely see each other on the road. safe riding.

Sorry missed you, wasn't there yesterday. But the place sometimes attracts very niiice bikes.
ye man was alot of nice lookin rides out those ways..give me a heads up next time if youre goin :)

welcome. i ride around scarborough as well, so we'll most likely see each other on the road. safe riding.
sweet...be on the lookout for a 02 r6 with a bunch of crazy skull airbrushing..dontbe shy to tag along ..

anyone goin to check out the biker boyz blockout this weekend sunday 27th july...i know people on here have mixd feelings about the show itself lol..but its something to do on a boring sunday thats if it doesnt rain..not sure if theres maybey a group ride happening from scarborough...id like to check it out ..so if youd like to go message me or post to this reply..thanks and safe riding peeps

Back
Top Bottom