New Rider in Scarborough 416 , New to the Forum | GTAMotorcycle.com

New Rider in Scarborough 416 , New to the Forum

Leo416R6

Hey what's up, my name is Kevin..IM A new rider in Scarborough..Looking for people to ride with

I've had my m2 for close to a year now ...so IM still a bit fresh..I ride a 2002 Yamaha R6 yzf..Last of the good old carbd bikes..(my first bike)
I've always said id never get a bike in my life, but this one kinda fell into my lap..Didn't even know how to ride it ..tought Myself on the driveway then slowly took to the Neighborhood streets wrote my M1, took my M2 & passed
Looking for people to ride with in Scarborough or Toronto..
pic of my baby..Did some work to it since I've gotten it over last summer..

before:
bikkkkker_zpse29ce082.jpg

after:
DSC03553_zpsb045f26d.jpg

Last edited:
Is that a gutless cutlass I see in the background? Looks rather mint :thumbup:

Welcome to the forum. Let's see a front/side shot of the bike. Looks good from here

Is that a gutless cutlass I see in the background? Looks rather mint :thumbup:

Welcome to the forum. Let's see a front/side shot of the bike. Looks good from here

ye thats a cutlass in the back lol my sunday lazy driver...and thanks...ye im working on pics at the moment havent really gotten around to taking proper pictures..will post some good ones up soon :)

Hey man nice bike! I also have an r6. You should check out Twyn Rivers drive for a short twisty since your around.

Hey man nice bike! I also have an r6. You should check out Twyn Rivers drive for a short twisty since your around.

hey man thanks ..hmmm twyn rivers eh...sounds fun...ive never even heared of that road..but from googling seems like everyone hits it up just for a cruise or rippp..ill have to check this out sometime.. hows that area? is it patrolled heavily by police?

hey man thanks ..hmmm twyn rivers eh...sounds fun...ive never even heared of that road..but from googling seems like everyone hits it up just for a cruise or rippp..ill have to check this out sometime.. hows that area? is it patrolled heavily by police?
There are commuters, mothers driving their kids to school, local grand ma and pa taking a Sunday stroll, it takes about 3 min to do the road and there are some serious turns that a new rider can easily under estimate and find themselves looking straight into someones headlights.

If you are interested I can give you some roads up north that a lot more fun (for ontario), but requires to ride for a couple of hrs to get there.

Welcome! Nice machine :)
thanks man :)

There are commuters, mothers driving their kids to school, local grand ma and pa taking a Sunday stroll, it takes about 3 min to do the road and there are some serious turns that a new rider can easily under estimate and find themselves looking straight into someones headlights.

If you are interested I can give you some roads up north that a lot more fun (for ontario), but requires to ride for a couple of hrs to get there.

that sounds good i wouldnt mind takeing a nice trip to get some hrs in..havent been able to ride for abit so busy.....let me know some good roads man :0)

hey thanks :) thats cool thts actualy close to my home..what days do you guys usually ride on? ill be sure to stop by and say whats up and maybey go for a rip with you all :0)

Sorry for delay in replying, we're usually there in evenings after work and on the weekends we're there late in the afternoon.

Back
Top Bottom