thieves | GTAMotorcycle.com

thieves

nearace

I was waiting for the UPS store to open this morning(sending my retirement papers) when i see a guy on a scooter drive up and grab 1 of 3 newspapers left for the store,I say to the guy thats stealing,he says they are free,I say they are for customers of that business he says the manager says its ok,I say your stealing,next thing the guy does is take my truck number and am sure he may call in and complain about me
rolleyes.gif
,what say you members was I wrong in saying something?

I'd say stealing. I ***** at people that take the metro from the store downstairs where i work, (before the store opens) and i know thats free.

you're retiring. let them complain :)

From a principle's standpoint you were in the right. Stealing a newspaper is douchey.

I think you need a vacation... a very long one :)

But I agree with you

That guy would be bitching if it was someone stealing his paper from his doorstep. Cheap ********** are worse than regular **********. Good for you for saying something.

cage liner

They can take some of the flyers, phone books, and other crap collecting on my porch. It's littering as far as I can determine. I didn't ask for it. I don't want it. I also don't own the property so I'm not cleaning it up, either.

I'm going to vote that ********* was stealing. Unless it's given, then, by definition, it's stealing. Since you have no way to know if he is correct till after he's gone, then calling him out on it is what I'd be doing. Besides, the store clerk needs to inventory ALL the papers dropped and account for every one at the end of the day. They may be free, but they still will need to account for them.
As for him complaining, let him. Your retiring and I assume you have a good work record so the boss will either do nothing or tell you to not get involved next time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Then it's borrowing.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

so if someone were to borrow a car and leave a note (I could not reach you but here is a note, will return in 2 hours) then return the car hours later...would that be okay? hmmm

so if someone were to borrow a car and leave a note (I could not reach you but here is a note, will return in 2 hours) then return the car hours later...would that be okay? hmmm

Sure

Sent from my LG-D803 using Tapatalk

Sure

seriously, would that be legal?
You were not there, I tried to contact you and I left a note.
It was legal and is legal to leave an IOU note. People used to leave IOU notes in their cars to "pay" the parking spots. I recall reading a bulletin that the city no longer takes IOU's.

seriously, would that be legal?
You were not there, I tried to contact you and I left a note.
It was legal and is legal to leave an IOU note. People used to leave IOU notes in their cars to "pay" the parking spots. I recall reading a bulletin that the city no longer takes IOU's.

You didn't say it was a city car.

Back
Top Bottom