New rider checking in | GTAMotorcycle.com

New rider checking in

esphoto

Hey guys,

Thought I would introduce myself here since I've already started posting. Just recently hopped on two wheels and am loving every moment so far. Still just learning everything in the local parking lot since as of a week ago my experience was nil. As some of you may have seen, I'm a photographer in the Barrie/Toronto area and have made it out to a recent track day at Cayuga. I gotta say, so far the bike scene is very different than the car scene that I am used to which is definitely a nice change.

I'm looking forward to meeting many of you either out at the track since I hope to be at many more track days in the future or out on the open road.

Thanks,

Eric

Welcome to the forum Eric, I am in the Barrie area also, what kind of bike are you ridding ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Thanks. Pickup up an 89 Suzuki Katana 750. An odd choice for a first bike I know but when someone gives you an offer you can't refuse...well, that's why I'm now riding.

Welcome to the forum. nothing wrong with a kan-a-tuna at all. They're a solid bike :thumbup:

Last year there was bike Jiggs at innisfil royal on Thursdays. I went a few times. Great turnout.

Welcome. Track day go-ers are are narcissistic bunch and we'll haunt you for photos fer sure!

welcome

Back
Top Bottom