Fs - 2010 bmw f800 gs | GTAMotorcycle.com
  • Please use the new GTAM Classified section. Check it out HERE

Fs - 2010 bmw f800 gs

easy_rider_77

SOLD - For Sale is a 2010 BMW F800 GS in Black/Lava orange. I have had this bike since new and it currently has approx. 27,000 kms on it. This bike has all the options from the factory including, ABS, trip computer, centerstand, heated grips and the low seat. The bike also comes with Jessie Safari Luggage, and has other accessories such as Altrider crash bars and headlight guard, Jessie skidplate, Barkbusters handguards, extra powerlet outlet (total of 2) and a SW Motech tail rack (perfect for mounting any type of topcase you want, or can be used for soft packs as well. The Givi topcase pictured is NOT included).
The bike is in excellent condition, last service was done by Budds BMW, and new tires (Heidenau K60) and new chains and sprockets installed last year. Needs nothing to certify. Fantastic bike for any purpose, I have been touring, commuting and taken it off road as well. Only reason for selling is that I don’t have much time to ride anymore with a young family.
Asking SOLD. Feel free to contact me with any questions (no test rides without cash in hand).

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom