Hello! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Hello!

macro

Hey folks, I moved to Toronto a couple years ago and just found this forum while cruising the web. Hopefully I can make it out to some rides this year!

Hey welcome. I also moved to TO about a year and a half ago. Already had a chance to ride with a few people from GTAM so for sure let us know when you can and you'll definitely find a ride to join. Where in Toronto are you btw.

Thanks! I'm in East York, when I moved to Ontario I was living up north of Port Perry so I was up around Bobcaygeon all the time. Since moving to the city I've found the riding to be a little less than desirable, obviously. I'll keep my eyes to the rides forum and try and get out to a few and hopefully meet some folks and learn a few new routes.

Welcome.

I live in East york 2, I'll keep my eye out for you, then follow you when your riding and sketch you out LOL.

Welcome!
Wheelie.gif

Sweet! I just cut 5" off my Yosh pipe, so if you do happen to see me, you can let me know if it's its too obnoxious or if it's juuuust right.

Sweet! I just cut 5" off my Yosh pipe, so if you do happen to see me, you can let me know if it's its too obnoxious or if it's juuuust right.

Ahaha, will do, but my older bike was a two stroke, which my wife said she could hear 4 blocks away. So i may be a little biased towards exhaust sound :).

Now i'm interested, i'm going to be running to my window every time i hear a bike now. LOL.

Back
Top Bottom