Spousal Arguments thread. | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Spousal Arguments thread.

Ooo - I hate it when people do that.

Yeah, she can't handle any form of criticism what soever... her immediate go to is complain about anything she can think of, whether metaphorically comparable or not. I'm sure I can think of some other classics for you guys but I don't want to monopolize this thread. :)

Yeah, she can't handle any form of criticism what soever... her immediate go to is complain about anything she can think of, whether metaphorically comparable or not. I'm sure I can think of some other classics for you guys but I don't want to monopolize this thread. :)

No, please do! And you totally blindsided me with your conclusion.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

How all of my arguments with gfs or common law wife has started.

I'm staring into space. She asks

"what you thinking about"
Me "nothing"
In her mind im mad about something. When I actually just spaced out.

Whenever I have no idea what plans we supposedly have, although I've never been informed of them.

Because of her dreams (2 different gfs were ****** at me for weeks cause I cheated in their dreams WTF!!!)

Cause I cooked something she liked last week but doesn't like anymore.

Pushed on her head (accidental and I see why she would be mad)

But my all time fave, which eventually led to my common law ex and my breakup. I had to leave a cottage 1hr early because I got called out to an emergency service job. It was only 1 hour and a truck had driven through a pharmacy. But that started a rehash of EVERYTHING she had ever been mad about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me "nothing"

This reminded me of this.
c06434a26e25894ca1a170c3b4b45d94.jpg

Me "nothing"

Whenever I have no idea what plans we supposedly have, although I've never been informed of them.

Because of her dreams (2 different gfs were ****** at me for weeks cause I cheated in their dreams WTF!!!)

Cause I cooked something she liked last week but doesn't like anymore.

Pushed on her head (accidental and I see why she would be mad)

But my all time fave, which eventually led to my common law ex and my breakup. I had to leave a cottage 1hr early because I got called out to an emergency service job. It was only 1 hour and a truck had driven through a pharmacy. But that started a rehash of EVERYTHING she had ever been mad about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BAHHAAH.. sounds like myself.

Pushing on the head made me actually LOL

I love when we start to argue ( the wife and I ) and i have the wife trapped in her own words, then she starts not making any sense. bringing up points from the past that dont mean anything.

that when you know you won.. lol

I love when we start to argue ( the wife and I ) and i have the wife trapped in her own words, then she starts not making any sense. bringing up points from the past that dont mean anything.

jy9u2ava.jpg

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

ABSOLUTELY THIS!!!

If we were on an episode of wife swap, it would be the most boring episode ever. They are both the same, and we might be too. Bahaha!!

Typically I don't argue with the gf. Im just to lazy. And the need to make sense overcomes me. Im generally a very calm person that would rather say sorry then argue. Doesnt mean ill do anything about it. Im just sorry for doing it and for the times after that when I do it again. Lol.

When I do decide to argue its a loose loose situation. I prove wrong to the point of no return then they just get ******.

Thought of another one. My ex had ZERO understanding that the queen still has some (although little) say in Canada. Fought about it for years. I even printed out the definition of the governor general AND a news story of when the queen stepped in to stop harper from pro-rouging.

I got the silent treatment for a week. At least it was quiet though.

3 years later she STILL went on about how the queen ment nothing to canada. And id just pull out the same articles.

Keep your pimp hand strong!!!!!!!! that is all.

heres a never ending beauty..

Me- Im looking for the ( pick anything ) do you know where it is ?

her- Why ?

me- so was that a yes, or a no ?

sometimes this follows up with a " you used it last "

But she probably put it away right??

That becomes annoying after a very short while.

[video=youtube;-4EDhdAHrOg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4EDhdAHrOg&feature=kp[/video]

Back
Top Bottom