Spousal Arguments thread. | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Spousal Arguments thread.

lol... So I like to enjoy a smoke once in awhile.. are you as harsh with people who drink alcohol ?

its irrelevant anyways as that has never been an issue..

Does everyday count as once in a while??

I got a vaporizer thinking it'd be conserving my supply and more healthy...I find its soooo ****ing convenient, clean and smoke free that I'm loading up a bowl all the time

Does everyday count as once in a while??

I got a vaporizer thinking it'd be conserving my supply and more healthy...I find its soooo ****ing convenient, clean and smoke free that I'm loading up a bowl all the time

Very true. No smell, no paranoia, just enjoy and continue with your day...

Saying that I'll go out for one now. Which vapo you got?

On a serious note, munchies > neighbours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is this share your spousal arguments thread? Well I'll bite (pardon the pun)...and related to this forum...

wife: sell your bike, they are dangerous...
me: no

end argument-but more to come I'm sure...

Is this share your spousal arguments thread? Well I'll bite (pardon the pun)...and related to this forum...

wife: sell your bike, they are dangerous...
me: no

end argument-but more to come I'm sure...

Mine is pretty close to yours

Crazy Estrogen Filled Meat Bag : Why would you sell your bike and get a bigger one? Isn't yours fast enough to get yourself into trouble? Blah, Blah, Blah

Me : Wow! They're putting I Am Canadian shirts in with the beer cases now! BRB!!!

I think she will see that her point is invalid and that I am now a proud owner of a new shirt for the weekend!

My wife was looking in the bedroom mirror.She wasn't happy with what she saw and says to me, ‘I feel horrible; I look old, fat and ugly. I really need you to pay me a compliment.’
I replied, ‘Your eyesight’s damn near perfect.’

And that’s how the fight started.....

I laid down the alw when it came to bikes before I got married.

Me: Bronwyn look, I love you, but if we get married, the bike stays. If we have a kid the bike stays, end of discussion. If not I say goodbye now. (I think she thought that part was a joke)

Wife: uhh err umm, well i guess.

That was the one and only law I ever laid down. I've lost every other battle. Happy wife happy life.....Yeaaa riiiiight

Hahaha regarding munchies. I was really stoned at cherry beach yesterday. Being very INTELLIGENT when I smoke I realized I can wear my small backpack in front of me, to have easy and uninterrupted access to my cheetos and sun chips. It even had a pocket to hold my beer.

BTW wtf do they use for coloring in cheetos? That **** is harder to wash off than engine grub.

Getting rid of my bikes will never be an argument, she knows better. She also knows that when my son starts walking I'm buying a 50 with training wheels and a strider bike.

Doing the dishes and cooking dinner for her, now that's where we argue. Oh and directions, she's the worst copilot. You'd think now that we have smart phones and she doesn't need know how to read a map just connect the two dots that things would be easy but you'd be wrong, oh so very wrong.

Hahaha regarding munchies. I was really stoned at cherry beach yesterday. Being very INTELLIGENT when I smoke I realized I can wear my small backpack in front of me, to have easy and uninterrupted access to my cheetos and sun chips. It even had a pocket to hold my beer.

BTW wtf do they use for coloring in cheetos? That **** is harder to wash off than engine grub.

i prepare my munchies bowl before the other bowl....lol

no spouse, no argument.

Half century and counting. Looks pretty grim from the sidelines, if I do say so myself. Would maybe consider spousal unit for cooking/cleaning duties if safety certified and crowd funded.

her: *quietly making dinner in the kitchen*

me: *quietly playing video games and/or trolling internet forums*

arguments? whats that

Three pieces of cheese cake? I couldn't even image the calories intake or even think of the workout routine afterwards.

She's probably angry that you're wasting your life away on petty drugs. The last few pieces of pie represented her last slivers of hope for your relationship.

Believe me that's the issue. She no longer has confidence in you. It was never about the pie. There is no pie.

Which one of his friends do you think she's banging?
lol - this is funny.

I think she has enough with one guy.... More than enough aggravation!

Last edited:
i prepare my munchies bowl before the other bowl....lol

What?!? Next thing you're going to say is that you don't smoke before you go to the grocery store, because it's a bad idea!!

This thread I thought had some real promise... talk about spousal arguments... man, you guys haven't posted up anything half way good enough for me to even get warmed up. The story about the freezer comes pretty close... Here's what happened to me last week, cole's notes.

1. We drive home from cottage with diaper bag on top of baby's electronic table. I am unaware, diaper bag has a full bottle of milk in it, orientation unknown.
2. We arrive home after 1.5 hours driving and I discover carpets, floor mats, back seat, and electronic table are all full of milk.
3. I am all "dude wtf" to my wife and she then decides to somehow take the offensive on issues dating back for years
4. Next day I completely dismantle the table to clean every electronic part, as it is malfunctioning to the point of being thrown in the garbage.
5. Wife comes home, sees table in a hundred pieces and the first thing she says is, "Are you sure you should have taken it apart THAT MUCH?!?!"

Now I have been doing my own bike maintenance, minor stuff on vehicles, fixing things around the house. I'm learning everything as I go, and my success rate is quite high for someone that basically started off without a clue.

Anyway, at this point I lose it on her because the table is already a write off... why question if I am balls deep in parts??

6. 3 hours and 2 separate days of working on the table, it is back to 100% functionality.

In conclusion, thank god for weed.

Back
Top Bottom