Spousal Arguments thread. | GTAMotorcycle.com

Spousal Arguments thread.

Sativa Quemador

So maybe someone can see a total strangers opinion on their spousal disagreement

I'll start with a recent one.

munchies kicked in and i found some cheesecake in the fridge the wife sees me eating it and asks..

are you leaving some for the neighbours ?

there were 3 slices left. i already ate one, and was well into the 2nd before i heard about leaving some for our 2 neighbours.

So i finished off the 2nd piece, then ate the third figuring you cant give just one slice of pie to 2 people.

backstory- the pie was homemade by a mutual friend of everyone, and was ****ing beyond delicious.
and it was the munchies.. this was the only solution that made sense.

the wife was mad and said i was a pig.. I agreed. but eating the last pice had to be done. you cant share a slice of cheesecake. they are already too small as it is.

who was right ?

post up your

You're both wrong for fighting about cheesecake. I traded in my wife for a motorcycle and am intoxicated with my freedom. I don't see how I could ever wear the ball-and-chain again! :)

The solution is easy. If she did her job and made another pie for you before you got your munchies or after your munchies for the neighbours then there would have never been a problem.

Tell her to get in the kitchen and do her job!

The solution is easy. If she did her job and made another pie for you before you got your munchies or after your munchies for the neighbours then there would have never been a problem.

Tell her to get in the kitchen and do her job!

hmmm. suprisingly, i'm not going to agree with this.

if the wife could make cheesecakes like this one, I'd be 500 lbs by now
out of sight out of mind.

shes a great cook so i dont care.

My wife while rummaging around in our freezer turned it on low and de-frosted the stupid thing without talking to me she assumes it's broken and go buys another, now I am pretty ******
and explain that with only 2 people in the house we don't need the freezer anymore, after her tears I am still ticked off, that's how the fight started.

I don't understand the instructions. What are we supposed to do to participate successfully? Is it a free for all?

I don't understand the instructions. What are we supposed to do to participate successfully? Is it a free for all?

Falcon Punches for everyone.

Sounds like you should have ate that pie sooner and said "Huh?" when questioned with the pie's whereabouts.

Falcon Punches for everyone.

Don't know what that is will google sooner rather than later were you at Ice House this am I saw FZ400 ridden by racer type wearing spectacles.

edit: viewed a pretty concise and to the point 32 second You Tube video on Falcon Punches. Understood.

Last edited:
She's probably angry that you're wasting your life away on petty drugs. The last few pieces of pie represented her last slivers of hope for your relationship.

She's probably angry that you're wasting your life away on petty drugs. The last few pieces of pie represented her last slivers of hope for your relationship.

lol... So I like to enjoy a smoke once in awhile.. are you as harsh with people who drink alcohol ?

its irrelevant anyways as that has never been an issue..

Believe me that's the issue. She no longer has confidence in you. It was never about the pie. There is no pie.

Believe me that's the issue. She no longer has confidence in you. It was never about the pie. There is no pie.

2437050-1395088810-colin.gif

You're wrong

Sent from my tablet using my paws

Don't know what that is will google sooner rather than later were you at Ice House this am I saw FZ400 ridden by racer type wearing spectacles.

edit: viewed a pretty concise and to the point 32 second You Tube video on Falcon Punches. Understood.

Spent the morning watching the Austria GP then rearranging parts inventory in the garage yesterday.

Last edited:
Spent the morning watching the Austria GP then rearranging parts inventory in the garage yesterday.

Well, that's not a no. I watched the Austrian GP, made it to three(3) bike hangouts, rode around a bunch and rearranged the parts in my pants on the as needed basis. So, a good day for everybody.

Back
Top Bottom