Future new rider from scarborough! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Future new rider from scarborough!

sal911

Looking to get a motorcycle soon as well as my licence. Have my G2...but I want a bike before I grab a car :p
Im hoping insurance prices aren't a killer :(

I want a Ninja 300 ABS :D

Welcome and think about taking a course.

Welcome!
Wheelie.gif

Welcome! ;>

Yay! Welcome :) Another scarborough rider here. If you need any help on starting off, throw me a PM!

haha, you'll probably see quite a few PM's from me!

-

Thanks for the welcomes guys!
Im actually 21, gonna be turning 22 in Oct. What I'm planning is ( i graduate in oct ) work full time this year, then once it starts getting warmer, go do a riders program course or the similar at Humber or another school, get my M1, get a bike and hope insurance doesn't kill me lol, and finally get my m2 and m.

Any suggestions on a beginner bike? I was taking a look at the Kawasaki Ninja 300 ABS SE

Welcome! I'm new to riding too. What I did was get my m1 in april took my rider course at the end of april (you will need your m1 when you do the course). Bought my bike in may and did alot of practicing in empty parking lots and just around local roads. Handed in my m2 papers in june and voila, that was my process. Now I have a good chunk of the riding season to enjoy!

I'm starting with a ninja 250 and I love it. I still make mistakes so its forgiving and since its used and I got it for cheap I won't be overly depressed when I drop it.

haha, you'll probably see quite a few PM's from me!

-

Thanks for the welcomes guys!
Im actually 21, gonna be turning 22 in Oct. What I'm planning is ( i graduate in oct ) work full time this year, then once it starts getting warmer, go do a riders program course or the similar at Humber or another school, get my M1, get a bike and hope insurance doesn't kill me lol, and finally get my m2 and m.

Any suggestions on a beginner bike? I was taking a look at the Kawasaki Ninja 300 ABS SE
Call up about insurance from the start... see how much a 300 might run you. You might need to stick to to a cbr125 or perhaps a 250 depending on how much insurance costs you. It's pretty easy to get some quotes.

Call up about insurance from the start... see how much a 300 might run you. You might need to stick to to a cbr125 or perhaps a 250 depending on how much insurance costs you. It's pretty easy to get some quotes.

Good call bud! Im gonna do that right now actually and compare TD, Statefarm, and Allstate, Ill post with what they tell me.

Back
Top Bottom