Taking your M2 exit test in burlington, ontario | GTAMotorcycle.com

Taking your M2 exit test in burlington, ontario

My name is John, and i was wondering if anybody knows the exact route, street by street directions they take you on while doing my M2 exit road test in burlington. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I will be taking my M2 exit next week, and would very much like to practice on this route, so that i will have a general idea of were to go. Thanx so much.

Welcome!
Wheelie.gif

can you possibly give me the route theytake you on while getting your M2 exit, i am taking mine next week, any help would be appreciated, john.

You can pass these road tests with your eyes closed. Dont worry so much about the route and just obey the laws and you'll be fine

Hi, paul i know what you said about following the routes, but i am a person who worries alot, and i always under estimate myself, as for regarding the burlington route, would you happen to know it? Are there any tips you could give me? sincerely, John.

Hi, paul i know what you said about following the routes, but i am a person who worries alot, and i always under estimate myself, as for regarding the burlington route, would you happen to know it? Are there any tips you could give me? sincerely, John.

Paul is right, the test is a joke. It needs to be revamped.
Just do the shoulder check non stop, signal every turn, stay in proper tire track position/blocking position and you pass.

Route doesn't matter, it can change from examiner to examiner, some change it based on the amount of traffic too.

Back
Top Bottom