Tmp tomorrow/sat | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Tmp tomorrow/sat

I was one of the ones far faster than you. I wouldnt normally say something like that on here but in a "fast group" at a track day has nothing in real speed so dont think your hot **** when your running in to the back of people....whether they r your friends or not

OP come out to a Friday practice on a race weekend, that's where the fast guys are. You'll have to ride in the "track day" group but that's ok, it keeps you out of the way of all the novice/rookie racers.

that riders choice guy was ****en fast. we ran pretty hard all day long, set a good pace in red and were able to hold our own until the soar guys came out, but that riders choice guy just picked us off. its funny what someone of that riding ability can do. same with the racer 5 track day, i was in mike bevans group and near the end of the day he had me running pretty fast and he would just effortlessly stay ahead of me. a fast track day guy wont keep up to a quick novice racer let alone when the pro or expert guys come out and lay down some fast laps.

that riders choice guy was ****en fast. we ran pretty hard all day long, set a good pace in red and were able to hold our own until the soar guys came out, but that riders choice guy just picked us off. its funny what someone of that riding ability can do. same with the racer 5 track day, i was in mike bevans group and near the end of the day he had me running pretty fast and he would just effortlessly stay ahead of me. a fast track day guy wont keep up to a quick novice racer let alone when the pro or expert guys come out and lay down some fast laps.
Some of the fast track day guys in many cases are ex SOAR or RACE racers

those are the really fast track day guys, im just saying ive seen some very quick track only guys who havent ever raced and then a soar guy comes out and makes it look like hes picking through a crowd of beginners. who was that riders choice bike guy anyways?

Can I go to a race practice on a 1000?

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Tapatalk
Yes, its just that the groups are faster than your normal track days

I can't remember the rules now but i believe there are no passing restrictions in any of the groups but don't quote me on that, my memory sucks

Last edited:
Slow clap.....
Dont know if theres practice for differnt classes.

Slow clap.....

It's just like any other trackday, but red group is extra fast

Slow clap.....

No it's just one class that usually has very few people in it. At least at Shannonville it does. They wouldn't put you out with the licensed racers, it wouldn't be fair.

No it's just one class that usually has very few people in it. At least at Shannonville it does. They wouldn't put you out with the licensed racers, it wouldn't be fair.

Soar friday practice is run by the track now. When I registered last round I had to choose my group. Red/racers, yellow, green. Race practice red is obv different than track day red

Soar friday practice is run by the track now. When I registered last round I had to choose my group. Red/racers, yellow, green. Race practice red is obv different than track day red

Oh wow, ok well that's good to know. I guess Friday practice is not what it sounds like anymore. And all I hear is how the owner of Shannonville is greedy but at least they keep our Friday practice for us with our classes separated from one another.

It is supposed to be revised so that there is no green group but.. but hasnt been yet.

Zeniceguy, why not invest in a lap timer? Then you can go out and compete against yourself rather than other riders, and even post your times here if you feel the need to demonstrate to others how fast you are. Racing against other people on the track at a track day is totally not cool, *especially* if it leads to you crashing into them. I am not being sarcastic here, I am being serious. Using a lap timer to try to monitor and improve your times can be really fun, and is more respectful and safer than treating other riders like the competition. Then you will start searching for open track to set a time, rather than searching for other riders to pursue and pass.

Maybe I should get a lap timer
youre slow, thats your time. any questions? caboose is a close second to you.

i like to try and chase the faster guys around the track, the best way to get faster is to chase someone whos faster than you, otherwise youll only be as fast as the fastest guy you ride with.

youre slow, thats your time. any questions? caboose is a close second to you.

i like to try and chase the faster guys around the track, the best way to get faster is to chase someone whos faster than you, otherwise youll only be as fast as the fastest guy you ride with.

Not sure if ur trolling or not but...

I raced kellen last year in lost era. He's quick. Beat me every time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Which Racer5 day did you do? I was there for stage 1 and 2, in Andrews group. Pretty fun course and gives you a good foundation for skills. Fawaz ensures of lots of track time too.

Back
Top Bottom