Tmp tomorrow/sat | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Tmp tomorrow/sat

Thiss was a fun troll. Funny all the **** talkers though, considering there was only two peple faster then me.......

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Tapatalk

tmp's fault?

this is a joke right?

I made a mistake, my fault, **** happens. Anil were out with the intent to get some good close video, his pace is normally faster as we always ride together. Was just playing with the tmp is at fault thing. But I let it stand all **** talkers about beginner group. .....come get some!

Thiss was a fun troll. Funny all the **** talkers though, considering there was only two peple faster then me.......

You got the 3rd place trophy at the track day and almost took someone out. Give yourself a pat on the back :rolleyes:

You got the 3rd place trophy at the track day and almost took someone out. Give yourself a pat on the back :rolleyes:

3rd place trophy in green group. Third tallest midget

I made a mistake, my fault, **** happens. Anil were out with the intent to get some good close video, his pace is normally faster as we always ride together. Was just playing with the tmp is at fault thing. But I let it stand all **** talkers about beginner group. .....come get some!

Hey man, we have ridden street together a few years back and i remember you were a cool guy. Don't let the track ego thing get to you and forget about all that **** that comes with trying to be fast or pretending to be fast, or who is faster than you at the track day..... just ride and forget about everything else (taking video, friends at the track, riding around with a buddy, etc) just go out and ride.

You did a **** move in there, I hope you learn from it and stop ****ing around the track and troll people that are trying to give you some advice.

Get mad all you want but there it is

The only reason I go to the track is to get as fast as I can and have fun at it, otherwise I wouldnt go. I have no ego at all, if I did I wouldn't post a video of my **** up. People want to talk about green group yet cant match me.......there funny. The best part of my day was finding ghost buster (smergy). He is way faster and helped me shave some time. Again I will be there the next day and be having a blast again.

On a side note, did the lady taking photos contact any of you? Or does anyone have contact info for her?

I was one of the ones far faster than you. I wouldnt normally say something like that on here but in a "fast group" at a track day has nothing in real speed so dont think your hot **** when your running in to the back of people....whether they r your friends or not

I never hit the Grass. 310 Black and red gixxer. I was passing ghostbuster all day long too. Didnt Catch his real name but I met him when he was riding with tim at the racer5 school a couple weeks ago. good guy.

Cant remember his name either, but im bad with names. My issue came from us trying to get some close video. **** happens.

I never hit the Grass. 310 Black and red gixxer. I was passing ghostbuster all day long too. Didnt Catch his real name but I met him when he was riding with tim at the racer5 school a couple weeks ago. good guy.
i was at the same racer 5 day im sure, i was in mikes group right beside you guys, great day wasnt it

I'd rather not. I don't want you riding behind me.

I was only referring to the beginners group as I thought you were serious with your answers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom