Annual gas price bitching thread | Page 7 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Annual gas price bitching thread

No need to go to extremes Johnny.

Btw fuel in US is just above the $3 mark. Dont even want to get into to the whole hypocricy of Middle east unrest early 2000s skyrocketing the price vs ISIS and lowering prices now but still want to point out that $3 a gal is approx 90c a L after currency conversion and yet were still pay 1.25 here.

My damn truck only runs good on supreme, I try not to keep track of the KM/L because it will just make me realize how crappy it actually is. All I know is right now its $120+ to fill it from empty and depending where I go and how much driving I do, I can fill that up anywhere from 1-3 times in a week. Ughhh! Maybe its time to trade it in for one of those tiny smart cars

Toss the smart car in the bed....or mini bikes.!!!

hot-rod-editors-on-honda-mini-bikes-screen-grab.jpg

No need to go to extremes Johnny.

Btw fuel in US is just above the $3 mark. Dont even want to get into to the whole hypocricy of Middle east unrest early 2000s skyrocketing the price vs ISIS and lowering prices now but still want to point out that $3 a gal is approx 90c a L after currency conversion and yet were still pay 1.25 here.

Maybe not that extreme but diesel is looking very attractive these days. I drove to Calabogie this year in my truck this season because one of the days was on a Monday and I cant use our work truck during the week. I filled up 3 times getting there and back. The same trip last year in our Mercedez benz sprinter dually too one tank of diesel that is under $100 LOL

Its cheaper for me to drive this compared to my pickup truck LOL
2013-Mercedes-Benz-Sprinter-box-van.jpg

Oh oh I know, my Grand cherokee has that same Merc engine. It gets double the mileage that the HEMI powered grand cherokee of the same year gets.

If you want to keep a pickup but get a smaller diesel the new Dodge 1500 comes with 3l v6 diesel.

Maybe not that extreme but diesel is looking very attractive these days. I drove to Calabogie this year in my truck this season because one of the days was on a Monday and I cant use our work truck during the week. I filled up 3 times getting there and back. The same trip last year in our Mercedez benz sprinter dually too one tank of diesel that is under $100 LOL

Its cheaper for me to drive this compared to my pickup truck LOL
2013-Mercedes-Benz-Sprinter-box-van.jpg

Thread is dormant lol filled up at 113... So cheappp, gas out west is 105..

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

I saw on the news the other day about gas prices is going down. They say how its gonna affect the economy negatively, less taxes for the federal government, yada yada. What a load of crock! The last time I checked, when they increased the gas a huge amount they almost cause an economic collapse

Just got back from Maryland, penn AND ny State. Maryland $3.02, Penn anywhere from $3.59 to $3.03 buffalo $3.59 to $3.27. Gas station owner told me they have been told next year over $4.00 for sure

I saw on the news the other day about gas prices is going down. They say how its gonna affect the economy negatively, less taxes for the federal government, yada yada. What a load of crock! The last time I checked, when they increased the gas a huge amount they almost cause an economic collapse

Typical Canadian media reaction. They well always find a negative spin on positive news. Like when the dollar went up to $1.10 US.

Turning into a bitchin' gas thread:cool: low prices ftw.

Filled up bike and car with Sunoco 94 this morning @ $1.28. Highest I was paying in summer was $1.55. Right off the bat that's an additional $20 in my pocket...

Last edited:
I could be persuaded into paying less as well. A GTAM first. 3 posts in a row agree.

read today that a Russian submarine was rumoured to maybe have possibly entered possible Swedish waters... expect the price of gas to jump considerably overnight :)

Back
Top Bottom