New Rider - Bill K new member @ GTAM | GTAMotorcycle.com

New Rider - Bill K new member @ GTAM

Bills

Hello GTAM!

I am new to riding and found this site pretty helpful. Thank you GTAM community.
I just signed over the papers last week and can't wait to get to riding this summer.
I just got my insurance and licence plate with a Temp (T) sticker. I'll need to get it saftied to get a permanent sticker.
I live in Stouffville and I will be looking to go for rides this week and the upcoming weeks. I can go around the Markham/Richmond Hill/Aurora areas as well.
I am starting out, so I'll stick with the smaller roads and side roads, then work my way up to the highway.

I have a 2009 Suzuki GSX-R600.
I'll be learning on the C-Mode first and then work my way up.
Let me know if anyone wants to go for a ride.

Hope to meet some riders and see you around.

Cheers,
Bill

Attachments

• Bike.JPG
    Bike.JPG
    58.4 KB · Views: 23
welcome

Congrats on the bike Bill and let us know when you work your way south near Toronto we can ride out then as well.

Hello GTAM!

I am new to riding and found this site pretty helpful. Thank you GTAM community.
I just signed over the papers last week and can't wait to get to riding this summer.
I just got my insurance and licence plate with a Temp (T) sticker. I'll need to get it saftied to get a permanent sticker.
I live in Stouffville and I will be looking to go for rides this week and the upcoming weeks. I can go around the Markham/Richmond Hill/Aurora areas as well.
I am starting out, so I'll stick with the smaller roads and side roads, then work my way up to the highway.

I have a 2009 Suzuki GSX-R600.
I'll be learning on the C-Mode first and then work my way up.
Let me know if anyone wants to go for a ride.

Hope to meet some riders and see you around.

Cheers,
Bill

Welcome!

Read Twist of the Wrist2 / love your GSXR! Congrats!

Welcome!

I'm fellow gsxr rider in the Markville Mall area - hit me up if you want to stretch your baby's legs out!

Went out for a ride today. Perfect day for riding and nice to be out there.
Rode around Stouffville and then took Markham Rd/Hwy 48 up to Aurora Rd.
Was riding speed limit of 80 km/hr but saw there was a long line of cars behind me. lol.
Took the bike for the first time up to 100 km/hr. A little windy at that speed but I guess I'll have to learn to get use to it.
Looking to get out riding again on Sunday.

Welcome.
Always ride within YOUR limits. If there is a line-up behind you, pull over, let them pass and then move on. A lot safer than just speeding up to keep up with speed of traffic. Or ride off-peak days/times.

Welcome.
Always ride within YOUR limits. If there is a line-up behind you, pull over, let them pass and then move on. A lot safer than just speeding up to keep up with speed of traffic. Or ride off-peak days/times.

agree 100% ride your ride. don't let traffic dictate your pace especially when you ride a little power monster

Question: What is the best way to adjust the rear view mirrors? I find that I am having a hard time adjusting as to where/how to set the viewing angle of the mirrors. When riding in a up position vs. leaning forward in a more aggressive position, the view in the mirror changes.
What is in your view when you look in the rear view mirrors?

I see my elbows a lot. Bikes aren't really known for having great mirrors.

Back
Top Bottom