Michael Scott joins GTAM | GTAMotorcycle.com

Michael Scott joins GTAM

Nope......not the guy from "The Office"......just the guy from......the office!

Hoping to find a bunch of opinions on hotel accommodations near the Dragon. (Preferably from people who have stayed at MORE than one facility so they can give me and A/B comparison.)

Cheers, ladies and gentlemen!

Welcome... good to see some more Niagara area riders :)

what are you riding?

Nope......not the guy from "The Office"......just the guy from......the office!

Hoping to find a bunch of opinions on hotel accommodations near the Dragon. (Preferably from people who have stayed at MORE than one facility so they can give me and A/B comparison.)

Cheers, ladies and gentlemen!

Welcome!

We stayed in Maryville, which is a town not too far from the Dragon. It was good because we did a rain day in town, where there's a mall and a nice local brewery nearby.

Welcome!
Wheelie.gif

The Michael Scott with any former connection to Delta in Guelph?
Yes....(at long last he answers).....I am the ex-marketing manager from Delta. Who dat?

welcome

what are you riding?
Still riding my long-in-the-tooth (2003) Venture. She's old (like me) and heavy (NOT like me) and I'm thinking one of these days I need to get something with about 300 less pounds on it....but still all the comforts of "home". (Unfortunately, that's probably spelled B..M...W, or something equally pricey!)

Incredible! Where'd you source this shot? (Or is it something anybody can do....with an app.....or Photoshop? LOL)

Holy are you THE Michael Scott (y)

Back
Top Bottom