Where can new rider write m1 in niagara? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Where can new rider write m1 in niagara?

any drive test centre can let you write the test. I wrote mine in a service ontario, (777 Bay street toronto) I think they have a drive test in it though. Doing the exit tests can be a little harder, as not all drive tests will do the M2 and M

I think this may be the only one in the region... alternatively you could go to Kenora in Hamilton, only about 1/2 hour drive

Last edited:
Would you prefer to do it somewhere else? If so, why so? It's 5 minutes from where you live.

And she passed - unbelievably.

The MTO requires that you right the G1 exam as well as the M1, something we were both unaware of. Who the hell cares about how many points a G1 driver can accumulate before having their license suspended when they've held their own license for 22 years? Or how long their first suspension will last? Unfair that these questions should be allowed to effect the outcome of the written test for a person who didn't go through graduated licensing (that's still most of us). What good will it do to carry this knowledge - can you pick a person out of a lineup that has a G1 vs a D/Z? No more than I can.

Back
Top Bottom