Sena 20 released - back orders first tho | GTAMotorcycle.com

Sena 20 released - back orders first tho

There's not much to complain about in the current SMH10.

The only reason I'd upgrade to the 20S is the sleeker form factor. The integration with video recording devices is intriguing.

I'd definitely wait a few months to a year in case they come out with with v2 hardware like the SMH10 did when it gained USB firmware upgradeability.

yay! is there a Canadian retailer that will have stock soon?

Sent from my SGH-M919V using Tapatalk

I think the appeal on the 20 is the universal feature that lets it communicate with other systems.
I suspect that is why it was late.

I think the appeal on the 20 is the universal feature that lets it communicate with other systems.
I suspect that is why it was late.

Pretty sure the SMH10 got that feature as well with a recent firmware update

Revzilla says initial delivery is 300 units for the whole of North America and all theirs are spoken for in preorders

I'm on another US supplier's pre-order list as I gave up on my Scala. May be a bit of a wait, but with all the features it will be worth it.

I think the appeal on the 20 is the universal feature that lets it communicate with other systems.I suspect that is why it was late.
SMPH10 has this feature.. I used it to pair to a UClear branded headset. Worked well enough below 100km/hr

BTW - there is a feature that the S20 is missing.. but I cant think of it right now. I think its to do with audio track selection etc using the buttons./ The S20 doenst really have it and the SMHP10 has it. (allow you to skip, go back etc with autio tracks) AVRCP control ,

That is actually something I would use. If I don't get riding some more tho all these nice toys will moulder away. :(

Too busy working and then Alaska coming in two weeks for 4 weeks....hoping for a very long riding season in the fall.

One of my staff is a new rider and have not even got riding with him with the Scala - he went out and bought one ....bad boss.

That is actually something I would use. If I don't get riding some more tho all these nice toys will moulder away. :(
ah, thought I hadnt seen you post for a while. ;-)I got my luggage rack in from Twisted Throttle, installed now and ready to go. Did you ever determine the location of those two bridges in PA ?

BTW - there is a feature that the S20 is missing.. but I cant think of it right now. I think its to do with audio track selection etc using the buttons./ The S20 doenst really have it and the SMHP10 has it. (allow you to skip, go back etc with autio tracks) AVRCP control ,

Must be another feature you're thinking of. The 20S is advertised to have AVRCP:

http://www.sena.com/product/intercoms/20s/#tab-specifications

Back
Top Bottom