Fallen Riders | GTAMotorcycle.com

Fallen Riders

oilycreek

Banned
That forum is for well wishes and condolences only. We don't give a rats ass if you drive past there, live near there, or ****** on a tree close by. STFU, People get banned from here all the time for stupid ****, but yet they allow people to carry on conversions there. Go figure.

Sent from my LG-D803 using Tapatalk

Gws

That forum is for well wishes and condolences only. We don't give a rats *** if you drive past there, live near there, or ****** on a tree close by. STFU, People get banned from here all the time for stupid ****, but yet they allow people to carry on conversions there. Go figure.

You mad bro?

Lol. Agree 100%

This relates to adversity to spanking stupid kids. If you do stupid **** don't expect the world to cry and try to displace blame

Thanks for the headsup Oilycreek.I usually check that forum for just that kind of thing.But i have been very busy lately.

There was a thread about someone's dog dying in the fallen riders section. Thats the day that part of the forum completely lost its purpose

Bike doing fair clip clips car according to news clip. RIP rider.

There was a thread about someone's dog dying in the fallen riders section. Thats the day that part of the forum completely lost its purpose
lol, you don't let things go do you? It was a dog that probably had more miles on a motorcycle than most riders in this forum.

That counts for something no? :)

I saw a dead fly today, I should of posted it.

I killed 2 deer fly with my helmet. Such a tragic loss

Back
Top Bottom