Kahuna closing | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Kahuna closing

Re: Kahuna closing?

Imho, Ducati has no business being sold all the way up there. Something expensive like that should be next to BMW on the DVP. Who from TO for example is going to travel north to look at Ducatis? No one. They'll go to BMW instead.

People go to California for the right Ducati.

I realize people in Toronto think the world should revolve around Yonge and Bloor, but the reality is the real estate market is so stupid in that city that you have to sell a large number of bikes just to cover the rent. If you want a plate of truly mediocre food at ridiculous prices, go to Toronto.

Fact: when people in the GTA want top spend big money on car restorations or performance upgrades on exotics, they have no problem driving to Bradford and Agincourt.

The people with the type of a mindset you're referring to are just too uppity *** for me.

I worked in the exotic car business for years, it attracts posers and dooshes who have no money and waste lots of time. Doing this in expensive leases is not fun. We had a whole warehouse in Maple of cars worth over 100grand, being held until the owners could not pay bills of a few thousand.
I was really young, and learned that looking at someone's stuff tells you nothing about the reality of that person's finances.
The guys that really afford this stuff are intelligent, unassuming, can see through bullsh*t and hate salesmen of all flavors. They also pay the bill immediately.
They don't have time for salesmen and "atmosphere".

Not even time for the blond receptionist with the aggressive chest mounted weapons of mass destruction?

y6umu5e4.jpg

I realize people in Toronto think the world should revolve around Yonge and Bloor,.

Ummmmm, pretty sure, like Parkdale is the center of the universe.... It was cool, before it was cool to be cool?
And come on, the food ain't so bad here... I LOVE pop-eye's chicken!!!!

If you want a plate of truly mediocre food at ridiculous prices, go to Toronto.

Doesn't get more ridiculous than this statement right here! Broaden your horizons buddy ... but you're right the Milestone's is a little more expensive than wherever you reside.

Doesn't get more ridiculous than this statement right here! Broaden your horizons buddy ... but you're right the Milestone's is a little more expensive than wherever you reside.

Canadian bikers are such a rare breed, you'd think we'd all get along. This is like watching pandas fight... :(

Trimmed

Last edited:
Re: Kahuna going out of business?

My brother JUST got the same email, I haven't gotten it yet. I'm a bit surprised by this, TBH

Just got the same e-mail too... very surprised considering they just moved not long ago

So no more Kawi dealers in Toronto?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

o_O wow Just got my bike from them the other month. So I guess I need to go to Snow City for first service now?

People are surprised? I guess the BS customer service and shady tactics finally caught up to them.

Do a search on this forum. Just look at the amount of negative reviews

LOL right after they just made a thread on here saying they are going out of business.

oob.jpg

I don't see how anyone can be surprised at this .... that new location is a disaster ... I brought my bike in for an oil change and some warranty work ... oil change was done well .. but the warranty work was never completed because I was told they couldn't get a hold of Kawasaki Canada .

I'm not surprised about this at all !

Surprised that they lasted this long.

Back
Top Bottom